Anyone visit the Chiropractor while lockedup

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by xcitex2, Jun 4, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    So as I have a chiropractor visit tomorrow I wonder if anyone has ever gone to one while in lockup. He has me cross my legs in such a way before he makes the adjustment that I am seriously wondering if I can even do it. I know while in the CB6000 I had to unlock each and every time but since the birdlock is a little forgiving I am wondering if I can get by without having to unlock. I know Goddess wants to maintain 100% control so I think I might just try it, well see. Anyone have any feedback please share! Thanks in advance.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    All i can tell you is i can bowl in my birdlocked and i couldn't in my cb3k cause the ring would push into my pelvic bone.

Rachel

3. phillips1788

phillips1788 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I'm lucky that I have a chiropractor who is also one of a few friends who knows about my chastity.

But over the years she has seen me arrive with new tattoos, new piercings, even chains once (long story). So she hardly flinched when she noticed the bulge. It was easy enough to work around, though. The cross-leg thing didn't really work, so she used a different position with me lying down.

I'd say that professions like these probably should know about you wearing a chastity device - it would probably help them decide on treatments.

4. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Mistress.K lets me out before I go get crunched..

So not much help there. but good luck

gabby :cat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice