Anyone Try the Fancy Steel Advance Trainer

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Plotthund, Feb 24, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I'm just curious just for kicks figured I ask. Has anyone decided to go the extra mile or shock to try the Fancy Steel Advanced Chastity Trainer out?

A part of me would love to try it, however my wife at this point is too Vanilla and having kids in the home doesn't help things. Would still be fun for a private getaway.

2. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Your post is from a while ago but I have just ordered one. My wife is very, very excited about this as I am away travelling most weeks and the thought of controlling me and torturing me whilst she is using her Doxy sealed it.

She was vanilla but we are slowly progressing through a more dominant lifestyle for her. we have been playing chastity for about 4 years and every few months she has wanted the cage off as she misses me out. last time after 105 days of lock up she instantly regretted it when I came..

We are now hopefully staying on a 100% orgasm free lifestyle (for me) as it's for the best. She talks about release once a year for our wedding annversary but it will be in the cage. Fun times ahead

I will let you know how it goes as its a 3 week lead time.

Jail Bird likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice