Anyone have experience with fancy steel?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Jan 31, 2017.

1. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
  2. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    My experience has had good points and bad, but the end result is I'm not confident in returning to Fancy Steel.

I purchased the reduced waist belt. My money went....the belt didn't arrive, and communication was zero despite several attempts. Eventually I managed to get through to Jay who was very apologetic with excuses etc and he gave me a new delivery date, which again passed...as did the next one. Eventually I got my belt....it didn't fit. At this point I must admit he was helpful and the belt was returned, but this just added to the time. It took me 6 months to get a belt that fitted.

I'm a grower....for me the concept of mounting the penis tube on wires doesn't work. The tube flexes and twists up to 90 degrees allowing the penis to push out in the evenings. I have moved the position and tightened things as much as possible (a positive is that this style of belt is very adjustable) however to no avail. The tube has a "cap" which is very short, and the penis pushes out of the hole scraping across all surfaces. I'll leave you to imagine the agony. And the locking mechanism pinches the skin....to the point of more agony every time you walk. I have the leather lining and added a folded piece of leather around the latch to prevent this, but its very difficult to wear without "something" there.

The impression I got (which may not be accurate) is that Fancy Steel is one guy making belts at night in his shed. He's nice enough to talk to "when" you can get him, and the device presents well, but after 6 months of waiting I was so damned frustrated and disappointed that I really cant be bothered working with him anymore. For me this belt doesnt work and is now just a pretty play piece.

I wouldn't recommend any of their products with this tube system for a person who expects longer term wear, and with such poor communication I also would suggest you brace yourself for delays and disappointment.

Sorry to be negative....just my experience.

SissyMaid4U likes this.
  3. Sub2785

Sub2785 Member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    The device looks so hot - shake its so expensive and seems the company don't have a great reputation (although I have no personal experience with them) x

4. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    It's on the way to being a nice product and certainly presents. With some business experience and a few lessons in customer service they will hopefully get there.

Certainly lots of enthusiasm and polite dialogue.....but talks cheap in the real world. Again sorry to be negative - I wish them all the best and hope things improve. I'd just hate somebody to have the experience I had .

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Alternatively in Oz AccessDenied (formerly of USA) has been restarted. Looks promising.

6. tbone2917

tbone2917 New member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    My experience with the Fancy Steel company was a bit more positive. After much deliberation over which type of belt I should get, at what price, and worried about precise the measurements have to be for such a piece of custom underwear I decided to go for a Fancy Steel belt. I sent off an order after making a few inquiries and waited patiently for the delivery of my device.

The device came in a timely manner, arriving on the agreed shipping date. I took it out of its box, strapped it around my waist and pulled it between my legs. It was a tight fit, but everything popped into place.

My only grievance with the belt was the O-type ring designed for the back of the belt. In all my efforts, involving tightening the ring on the wire, moving the ring, adjusting the length of cable on each side of the ring - everything - I could not get it to sit properly. I ended up wearing the belt without the ring. However, this meant it was unsuitable for long term use, which was my original desire for the belt.

As a user has pointed out, Access Denied are back in business. Well a new business form the same people who do Fancy Steel. I saw Access Denied advertised on Fancy Steel's website, and I simply had to have one. I am locked in it now. It is quite simply the best chastity belt I have ever worn. And I have tried many!

7. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately my experience is going south fast. I keep getting promises of when it will ship and watching those dates go by. That has happened 3 times now. I would rather they have just told me it was still going to be a month than promise me the end of the week and not fulfill. Im tempted just to try and get my money back at this point.

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I was not aware that FancySteel and Access Denied are run by the same people. It seems odd if they are that the two websites aren't linked. Howbeit, I think the AD design is far more neat and practical and I much prefer their radial locks. Here is a link to them:though the link says female it is actually the link to the male one.

https://www.chastityco.com/collections/female-chastity-belts

9. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    I've cancelled my order. They gave me another shipping deadline for this past Friday and again it did not. So they lied to me 4 times now. Their customer service is awful. I wouldn't have been mad if they had once given me an accurate time frame. Im just glad I used PayPal and can use them to help get my money back.

10. SissyMaid4U

OR
    Local Time:
    I was really looking forward to owning a full belt. Especially one that was going to give me a flat front. Anyone have any recommendations for reliable companies that can make a belt for long term wear and gives feminine front?

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Well there's Neosteel. Well-known and top of range but expensive.

12. Ryan27

Ryan27 Member

Illustrator
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:

That's very exciting to know! I ordered my access denied 2 weeks ago and it has been dispatched and on it's way. Did you go for the solid back or the chains?

13. dianna

dianna caged sissy slut

diver
    brisbane
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    This is such a shame i really like the look of the fancy steel sissy chastity belt id love a flat front and camel toe. Also the fact that they are made here in australia. Are there any other companies manufacturing chastity devices that are based in Australia ?

14. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm sorry to hear about the failures with this company. Personally I've had great success with it. I am now enjoying continuous lockup in my Fancy Steel belt, and this is after 17 years of frustrating off and on with lots of other devices. I guess it's hard to predict what will work best for each person. I have some anatomical quirks that have made it difficult. I posted a full review in the Reviews section of this site:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/review-of-fancysteel-slimline-belt.22450/

My experience has been very positive, but I can understand how it wouldn't work for everyone. The part about the tube twisting on the cable and the penis coming out as a result - I have heard that a few times. It's not an issue for me due to the PA lock and the pull-out shield, but I could see how it would be a flaw with some models. Also, it's true that the owner isn't the best communicator - he always answered my questions, but sometimes it took a long time. I was also surprised (pleasantly though) when the belt showed up in the mail one day after no word for quite a while. I think his chastity belt business has gotten bigger than he anticipated and he's a bit stretched to keep up, but I for one have had a very positive experience and am now loving wearing my belt... day after day after day...

15. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    Don't get fooled by the beautiful Photoshop pictures of Fancysteel. They only focus on sales and marketing, they don't focus on making a serious belt. They spend most of the time on taking pictures marketing their products with Twitter and Instagram etc. Their quality of belts are not better than a cheap Chinese belt sold at several tens of bucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice