Anyone have a secure belt?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by akm3, Nov 27, 2009.

1. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    It has been my experience that everyone who I've talked to, ultimately, didn't get a secure belt. They usually post their reviews after having the things for 10 minutes, but when pressed, admit their belt isn't working for them for 24x7 wear.

The usual culprits are that THEY got the measurements wrong. Well, if everyone is getting the measurements wrong then there needs to be more onus on the manufacturers to allow us to get measurements right! This applies to all manufacturers of all full steel belts.

So, I'm hoping some of you will prove me wrong. Does anyone here have a full steel belt (any manufacturer) that they can wear 24x7 without significant pain or problems?

I know with mine, I thought for a long time that I got the measurements wrong. Even sent it back to get adjusted and still no luck. My advice for the longest time was to NOT buy a florentine style chastity belt unless you are measured in person by the manufacturer. Now, I'm not even sure THAT is enough to ensure it will work.

P.S. I'm somewhat flabby. I think the belts work better and are easier to measure the less flabby you are.

Anyone else have some input or experiences? I'm currently stretching my PA piercing enough to try the PA-5000 with plans to move to a custom titanium solution later.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    hi i have a tolyboy belt and i have to say it is totally secure! there is no way of getting this thing off without some serious and potentially dangerous cutting gear. The belt is wearable under clothes and i do wear it to work and for sport when i have to. The longest i have been made to wear it without any removal at all so far was 13 days straight, there was no real reason then to remove it but we thought it best to check all was ok. I had a slight swelling on the foreskin but that was due to the end rubbing slightly where i had not put the tube in the correct notch on the shield prior to it being locked on by my wife. I have removed the silicone liner from around the waist band and this has made the belt sit so much better and prevents it sticking to myskin as much when i am hot and sweaty. I am and so is my wife very happy so far with the difference this belt has made and the fact that there is no real reason to remove it all the time. The tube is an exact fit on the flaccid penis girth so erections cannot happen although you can feel the penis try to there is no where for it to go to and as a result it is unbelievably comfortable compared to the balltrap type device especially in the early hours of the morning.

3. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    My slave has a Neosteel belt, and he can only get out of it if he uses a circular saw for metal .... laughs ...

4. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Yes Fantasee.. I cant get out of my belt and you know that..:anim_48:

akm: I wear a full steelbelt from Neosteel and have done so for ten days and I hope my mistress can continue to be without my sex. The belt feels good and is comfortable to wear. I can not pull out of the belt and I am unable to cum. red my review-thread.

Stroppy: I had the same experience with my Neosteel belt and it is secure. I think that an effective CD needs to be a belted one. It is not possible to make a secure cage out of plastic but it is -I admit- more practical. -In the airport..
    The measurements needs to be correct. Thus I had them done in person. I think that wearing a CB 24/7 is a very good accomplishment because it takes a lot of time, adjustment and patience so good luck to you all. So far it has been a worthy challenge for me. Worth all the efforts..

wishiwereskiing likes this.
  5. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Chastity Steel CS500 I wore this belt a full year apart for cleaning of course, totally comfortable, very short break in time and in terms of security as others have said above at the very least you'd need a hacksaw.....

Neosteel The Arch I had a few problems with this belt when I first got it, the break in period was much longer than with the CS, I now have it right and can and do wear it 24/7 for extended periods, I do come out of course for cleaning....I would say now at a little over a year it's 99% perfect I'm going at some point to get a few ,mm. added to the sports cable back and I'm sure that will cure the final 1% again totally secure, without tools you ain't getting out of this belt

Of the two?????? mmmmmmmm good question....I'm very happy with the Neosteel but also I regret selling the CS500......backed into a corner and forced to choose then I think the CS500 would be the winner for me but only just, and in an ideal world I'd have kept the CS and alternate between two....

If you go for a full steel belt you need to be patient and get the bending right, for some it's easier than others and for some I guess the style doesn't suit.......different strokes for different folks, horses for courses and all that....

:mad0235: till you find whats best for you it can be like banging your head against a wall not to mention f**king expensive too:anim_03:

6. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    One of the reasons we chose Neosteel, is that it is a very beautiful Chastity belt. My slave is slim and athletic in appearance, and with piercing and Neosteel Chastity belt, then the expression aesthetically is very beautiful

7. Snufflepig

Snufflepig Junior Member

Local Time:
    Having been through many different trapped ball devices, I've never found one which really works for me. If I can make it secure enough, I usually end up with a rash or soreness behind the sack.

I bought a Goethals several years ago, which just about sill fits. It's good for sleeping in, but chafes something rotten when you walk, and I now find that I react to the foam which lines the waist belt.

I have been considering trying the arch, which looks very bearable, or getting a custom carbon fibre one made - but that's rather a risk due to the expense.

8. cbeltguy

cbeltguy Full Belt Wearer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    I'm quite happy with the My-Steel belt I have. It's secure for sure, only way to get out would be a hacksaw, and I'm not going to attempt that. As for comfort and hygiene, it's very comfortable. The longest time I wore it was for 35 days straight, and by that I mean no removal at all, not even for a second. With daily showering and such, it stayed pretty clean, some slight chafing issues that were solved by some additional bending and some A&D ointment. As for fit, mine is adjustable three ways, in the waist, crotchband and placement of the penis tube. I guess I got the measurements pretty close, as both the waist and position of the tube are in the middle settings, but I did recently move the crotchband to the tightest setting, as the middle one was feeling a bit loose. All in all, it's great for long term wear, very comfortable and I can even exercise in it.

9. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a "Locked In Steel" belt and it's 100% secure and I've been able to wear it for 30 days without removal at all. Mine was measured by the manufacturer. Short of the jaws of life, I'm not getting out without the key. Once you get the shaping right, there should be no chaffing or issues with the exception of wonderful frustration :).

-enigmaPOJ

10. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    A b c "arch"

i dont think the is a more secure chastity belt on the market as the new A B C "ARCH" from neosteel....
    reg..gweny:character0201:

Attached Files:

11. George53

George53 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a Carrera, or Goethals belt. It is totally secure, and suitable for 24x7 wear. I have only had it off four times since Jan 1. One full day due to jury duty, and three times that the wife wanted to play.
    I excercise four days a week, including two miles on the treadmill. It is completely comfortable.
    One must take asequate measures to stay very clean in order to make 24x7 worrkable.

12. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have a Locked In Steel full metal belt and after some changes and a lot of tweaking I have a secure wearable chastity belt. I cannot orgasm or masturbate. It's great now and I was determined no matter what; to make it that way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice