Anyone got any views on these?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Jun 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    They have been around for a while now and seem like an excellent concept and I'm sure for the intended uses the number of different manufacturers between then will probably guarantee that MOST women will be able to find one that works for them.

I'm talking about the SheWee Lafunnelle the Whizz what ever the reusable handy female urination device. For all the reasons any one who would normally be expected to pee sitting down may not want to such devices offer an alternative.

Well guys with PA's and other leaky piercings or more pertinently in a chastity tube or just some guy with a lot of bulky clothes on a cold day that happens to be a grower or even thoase that just have a short penis do have issues when it comes to peeing accurately. We may not want to spend the rest of our lives wearing black trousers to cover up misdirected flow issues. We do not wish to use the bathroom in a friends house and have to clean the floor after. So one of these female urination devices or perhaps some other malleable funnel that will go in the pocket might just fit the bill.

Does anyone have any thoughts on using something to address the above issues for men? Or recommendations of something tried and tested

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I have a small penis in my old age. I have no idea where the rest of it went. I just sit down to pee. Every men's room has stalls so what is the problem plus how are you going to carry around one of those urination devices especially in the summer? Men do not usually carry pocketbooks. I have been sitting down to pee for about 15 years now. It is no big deal. If I go to someplace that has a disgusting men's room, I do not go there locked. It is not a contest to see who can stay locked all the time. There are no prizes for doing so. I am locked almost all the time since I work from home. I do spend 4-8 hours unlocked a month but some months I do not unlock at all. We are practical about my chastity cage. For us it is all about orgasm denial and if I was going to unlock to masturbate, chastity would not last long. I can masturbate in any of my 5 cages so why be locked when it is not practical?

Charles3451, DarkKnight and Sunny like this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    I invariably sit down to pee I have since I got my PA which was years before I started wearing a cd. Personally I prefer to be aware of my options I dont enjoy being unlocked but if I have to be I have to be its not an issue.

If as replies to this post might reveal there is a simple answer/recommendation for men that are locked to peeing when circumstances would suggest standing and not removing ones trousers is the best or most practical option.

Some of the devices look as though they COULD fit in pocket or be otherwise unobtrusively carried personally or by a partner.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for that boisub and the links.
    A dollar a piece but stateside doubtless aquireable in the UK from somewhere no doubt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice