Anyone fantasize about a virgin KH who wants to stay that way after marriage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Jul 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    My wife was a virgin when we married. She said that if we were into chastity before we got married she would have liked to remain a virgin since she only gets orgasms by direct clitoral stimulation. We have not had intercourse for 20 years and the only reason we had it was because I wanted it. She also mentioned that virgins are attractive to some lesbians. Since then I fantasize about her being a virgin our whole marriage. We come close to that since I have not been allowed intercourse for 20 years and my wife uses her vibrator for her orgasms 95 % of the time. Right now love is the only reason I get orgasms.

A variation of this fantasy is to marry a lesbian who feels that men should never orgasm. The last version is that I am kept as a virgin. Anyone else have these kind of fantasies. Maybe because my wife really does not need my penis or that she prefers girls and her vibrator before me, are the reasons.

Anyone else have fantasies about a virgin or lesbian Key Holder?

2. withpermission

Indiana, United States
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    It's honestly never crossed my mind before but that fantasy is extremely hot and exciting! Thanks for giving me a whole new fantasy world to think about and figure out a way to introduce to my wife!

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Not my fantasy, but I know it's been others. Lesbian KHs make ace scenarios for this one.

4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Yes! Both. My books revolve around it!

5. rogerwilco

rogerwilco Member

Office drone
    Finland
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    I'm still a virgin and plan on staying one forever. Being kept chaste and a virgin by a lesbian or lesbian couple is like my ultimate dream scenario.

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    My wife feels the same way. Penetration is not pleasant at all to her and we were both virgins when we got married. She has told me that she wishes she would have known about male chastity devices before we got married because it would have been so much better to have kept me locked up from the beginning. But, she is glad we have had 5 kids and things wouldn't be the same if we hadn't. So, it makes a fun fantasy for her, but I think if we had a time machine and could go back and do it again it probably wouldn't have been full time chastity from the start. She loves our kids and would want them again.

7. sexlessmarriage

Canada
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    My wife and I had a similar conversation, also after the fact - only the idea being to be virgins until ready to have children, and then sexless after each successful impregnation. Essentially, sex solely for conception.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice