Anyone ever been stuck in a steel cage with inter grated lock.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Jonny 12, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Jonny 12

Jonny 12 Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    just ordered a steel cage with an integral lock,wondered if anyone has ever lost the keys or the lock will not work and they were stuck in it in an embarrassing situation,I e an emergency when it needed to be removed,visiting the docs and he asked for you to drop your pants,an accident in your vehicle and taken to hospital.looking forward to receiving the new cage but never thought of the problems it could bring,padlocks may be easier to get out of but the tapping gives you away.

2. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Not had one fail on me but did have one of the integrated lock barrels fail in my hand, it jammed in the locked position and could not get the key out eventually the key did come out but would not go back in, fortunately as I said it was not on me at the time. I have noticed different qualities in the locks I have (brought several Chinese cages with integrated locks) and they fall into two different categories, locks and keys with a 3 digit code stamped on them and plain locks with keys marked BDSM, the latter are far better. It was one of the 3 digit stamped ones that failed, I have two other locks the same and both are unreliable they tend to jamb. I have 2 with BDSM and both are perfect needles to say I only use those.

Jonny 12 likes this.
  3. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    As a matter of fact, 2 weeks ago I was working on putting a cage on and the lock got wedged in the path half in/half out. It took me over an hour to finally work it out with some degree of effort and hand tools, the entire time it was stuck on me. I finally figured out why it jammed (it worked fine when I tested it) and haven't had an issue since, but it was pretty worrisome.

Also, the lock in my PA lock sticks some.

I haven't encountered the 'BDSM' stamped keys, but I have wound up with 4 different locks know with crosshatched keys that all of them work with the same key.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    First off, have your KH put an emergency key in a small envelope and then seal it and sign it so she will know if it has been opened. Do not go by what others say they do. Some are living their fantasies online. Always play safe and sane. Just about everything you mentioned happened to me. I was rushed from work into surgery but had time to unlock before the ambulance came. Good thing too because they had to go through my urethra to remove a kidney stone that got lodged in there and caused the left side of my cheat to be so infected that my lung collapsed. Even if not that kind of operation, you have all sorts of scans that you cannot have any metal on and catheters are often inserted after operations. You cannot count on the hospital having the tools handy or even someone who knows how to use them without cutting your penis off. In my case, it was a time is of the essence thing. I was in the hospital for 8 days. That is a lot of day because they usually want you in and out. That is less time than my wife stayed after her hip replacement. .Glad I had the emergency key.

My last doctor visit involved a surprise Prostate exam. Sometimes I do have to drop my pants. You are correct about everything you said which is why the best thing to do is not wear your device when it is not practical and when you do wear it, put the emergency key in your pocket. The last time my wife and I went out, one of my balls slipped out of the ring and the other one was bearing the weight of the metal cage and hurt. We made an excuse to go home and luckily we were only 5 minutes away by car. The problem is that things you never would think of can happen so you do not plan for them. Be smart about this as it is only a sex game.

As for the lock, I have a security screw. I also have a screw extractor should we lose both keys. I can always get out. Heck, I can get out now if I want to and my wife would never know. The thing is that I promised her that I would not try to escape or masturbate. Unlocking myself is only cheating myself because it is what I asked for, not my wife. My wife just wants me to orgasm by her only, locked or unlocked. Personally I would not be comfortable with an integrated lock unless I could use a bolt cutter to cut myself out. I have cut some rusted padlocks in my time. I used to worry about my security screw because I have cross threaded a few screws in my time and even had the heads deform. I can get out using my screw extractor so I feel at ease now. I love not having to use a padlock. The padlock adds enough weight that I can feel it and pulls my penis and ring downwards.

I have been into some extreme BDSM stuff for 47 years and after needed surgery for not playing safe and sane, I learned my lesson and have not ever needed medical attention due to BDSM again, even though I did a lot more dangerous stuff than having my penis locked. Play safe and sane. If it is not practical to be locked, unlock yourself. I think you will find that most of us actually living in chastity, unlock for doctor visits and anything very physical. I cannot wear a cup over my chastity cage when I play softball and experience has show me that I should wear a cup, especially when I am the catcher. If others want to take unsafe risks, that is their business. It does not have to be your business though. In my long life I have been bitten in the ass by things I never dreamed would occur. You can plan for risk, but not risk you do not even know exists.

Jonny 12 and manintyres like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice