Anyone else have a KH that isn't their wife...and the wife supports it?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by FetishDynasty, Oct 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    A little over 4 years ago, my colleague was my key holder for a month or so. The situation came about as a result my wife and I experimenting with cucqueaning. To cut a long story short, upon wrapping up a MMF session with my colleague and her partner, she presented me with a velvet pouch that contained a metal chastity device and she instructed me to put it on. It had been planned between her and my wife in advance and without my knowledge. It was a surprise to say the least but a wickedly exciting one too!

Over the course of the next few weeks, my wife was left sexually frustrated, being only able to use toys or my tongue to get-off. I was hoping for some more teasing by my keyholder during this period of chastity, but apart from one time, there was very little. Don't get me wrong though. That one time was very good! At work, I was allowed release for cleaning and shaving (under supervision) and upon completion of the clean and shave, my colleague took my dick and began stroking it. I thought I was in heaven as she worked her hand on me and I thought that I was in for an edging and nothing more. As I neared the edge, I pleaded with her to stop her actions but instead, she carried on and took me to a full orgasm. I was standing as she masturbated me, and the height and distance to which my ejaculation reached was astounding! I was instructed to wipe things down and put the cage back on, and just like that, I was sent on my way. My colleague explained that while she was in control, she would decide what I deserved.

My colleague did put a picture on social media of the key around her neck and at the side of some drinks one time. She was out with friends that my wife and I didn't know and had explained to them the significance of the key. That led to all sorts of scenarios floating about in my head!

The culmination of this period of chastity was ultimately disappointing to my wife and I though. That in itself is another story. What I will say though, is that I would gladly have someone else take the responsibility from me and my wife for my release again!

2. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    I've been married for over 30 years. My wife has always enjoyed a good orgasm, but has never been into giving me one, or overly into cock. She finds them messy and fussy. For years she's allowed me to experiment and explore my kink side and have kink partners. A few years back, I started to develop a service based Ds relationship with a long time (15 years) friend of ours from the kink world. The friendship between the 3 of us has always been close, but vanilla, and as things progressed, she expressed the desire to have me serve her more formally, and be in chastity, as well as be trained out of what she calls "typical male sex needs". Being largely asexual, and queer, she's always talked about cock being the biggest impediment to true service. My wife agreed to allow this, as we have for several years, considered each other to be family. We are each others Covid family bubble as well.

3 years in, and I'm in service and full time chastity to my friend/keyholder, and with my wife, I wear a strap-on for sex, which is maybe 2-3 times a month. It works for all of us, and our friendship is still amazing. We don't mix kink into our friendship, beyond me tending to both women in vanilla ways....footrubs and such, no hot 3 ways or any such thing. It's a semi-poly, kink based relationship.

3. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    Out of curiosity, is this the same Mistress Damazonia who is a Pro-Domme out of Montreal, and is married to Natalie Mars?

4. FetishDynasty

FetishDynasty Active member

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    The very same. There is only one Damazonia. All others are imposters and need to be beaten about the face and neck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice