Any Wives Who Keep Hubby in Bra/Panties?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by TCRay, Jul 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. TCRay

TCRay Member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Are there wives who like their hubby to wear bras and panties? Maybe it is a turn-on for you or you have him in a type of training. (If so, tell a bit of your story.)

The reason I ask is that I ordered a really pretty bra and panty set from Wishroom (Japan). They have some really nice things.

Well, I ordered two sets of the same bra and panty. They are beautiful, but too small!!

They would fit a 34-36" bra band and a 32-34 waist.
    For the bras, a man would have to use forms. A woman with 34-36 A/B would fill them, I think.

The panties don't have a whole lot of extra room so again I believe they would fit a woman wonderfully.

There are two bra/panty sets. One is white and one a light pink. I only tried on the white and knew immediately they would not work for me. The pink is still on the hangar.

Price - $22.00 for both sets. I will pay shipping in the USA.

Attached Files:

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I was kept that way for a few months. Found a place that sells panties and bras sized for men. The panties did not bother me but the bras did because I had to discretely adjust my bra straps often and wear shirts that did not show the outline of the bra and straps. Eventually we lost interest and been there and done that, time to move on to a new kink. We basically tried all the things you will find listed about Chastity but after 3 years we just keep me locked up all the time, even when we have sex like we just had, and that is it. We are down to the basic teasing and denial in 24/7 lockup. I still have a better selection of bras and panties than my wife does. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice