Any Washington Mistresses?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Breakmein, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Breakmein

Breakmein New member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Hello, I am looking for a mistress/dominatrix to break me in as only their slave. I live in washington state, if any of you live there as well... dm me, and you can get to know mebetter if you are interested in having a slave.Oh yeah I almost forgot, for those of you mistresses that want a slave that can please them, as well, I have a 6 inch cock Im open to anything, and for those of you amazing mistresses that want that dick of mine to shrink, i would be your slave... so when i say being your slave, i mean ill do anything you want! You may have to force me or punish me to make me listen! ;)

Any dominatrix or mistress can take me in as their slave (am willing to sign a contract so that i have no say in what happens, or for how long ;) ) Note i dont want a master, but will accept any women looking for a permanent slave.

2. Bryan josub

Bryan josub New member

Slave
    Hermiston,or
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice