1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any sissies in lockable maid outfits?

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by Sissymaidjenny, Jul 9, 2017.

1. All of my maid uniforms are locking, though admittedly they are only locked on occasion

SissyMaid4U and Sissymaidjenny like this.
  2. I have a lockable maid uniform. I love to wear it when my wife goes out shopping while I stay home and clean. It has double locks, which would make it difficult to get out of in an emergency.
    Here's a picture of it.
    IMG_4274.JPG

3. Not to hijack this thread, but why is the connotation of a sissy, always have to be defined as someone who is dressed in frilly maids outfit? I consider myself sisssy, and so does the Mrs, but I have never worn a frilly maids outfit. Just baffles me why one word defines us all. Again so sorry for my vent, its just something that get under my skin. All clumped in one pile.

jemima likes this.
  4. Gorgeous dress. May I ask where you got it?

5. I'm with you, @excitedsisssy ! I would wear one if instructed to do so, but that is not part of our relationship at this point. I do all sorts of "Maid chores" routinely in one lingerie ensemble or another, as mIstress dictates. That is Her style and I am all about pleasing Her.

6. my one don't lock and it don't need to cos i love wearing it. i don't like the frillyones very much tho and the rubbery ones and a bit sticky really. heres my one but i forgot i wern wearing the apron.

maid5.jpg

rocket, anasyrma, Penney and 4 others like this.
  7. Love it!

Sissy Maid Tiffany likes this.
  8. Those outfits are so cute I hope one day I can own one too.

Sissymaidjenny likes this.
  9. My maid dress is not lockable, but it does fit me so closely that it can be difficult to get out of in a hurry without damaging it. I have to use a helping device to zip it up in back, because my range of motion with my right arm isn't what it could be (injured a rotator cuff years ago while struggling in bondage). This is it, but without the white apron maid1.jpg

Sissymaidjenny likes this.
  10. Yes, I think from the Master or Mistress's point of view, the ideal is to have a maid like Jemima, who just loves the role and the uniform that goes with it.

Like her, I too like my girls' everyday uniform plain and practical.

But I do know a lot of girls like to be locked into their maid dress, to reinforce that they're in role until whoever holds the key releases them, much as with chastity.

So as with if they have a frilly, fancy, lacy uniform or one in rubber or PVC, I indulge them by letting them wear it at party times.

Guy

11. My favorite sexy maid dress has locked chains at the waist and neck. Underneath is always a tightly laced and locked corset. My heels are unremovable because of small padlocks. Sissy necklace and both Sissy bracelets are also locked on. And, my chastity belt is locked tight underneath. Sometimes all eight keys are in the safe with the internal clock set for 4:00 AM.

maid.JPG locked shoes.JPG

12. U can't lock a maid uniform, who is spreading this evil rumor?! Lol

Penney, Sissymaidjenny and corsac like this.
  13. what a lot of locks and keys there must be. a bit like a man that look after a prison thing.

14. The idea is not being able to unlock it.

:)

15. Mine doesn't lock, wish it did, but I know better then to take it off without permission.

danijean001 likes this.
  16. 8:22 pink 1.jpg

This is the one.

bethanise and danijean001 like this.
  17. Thank you sweetie. I have to apologize for the picture being so large. I posted a thumb, but it was so small you could barely see it. So I posted it regular size, but I was shocked at how big it got. Then I couldn't delete it. :)

danijean001 likes this.

18. giggle. you has to watch that. cos some looks ever big on here. :)

19. I for one would love to see a bigger picture of you Jemima. I love your legs!

20. Mine is the Georgina from sissy heaven and is locked at the neck and waist