Any other KH out there who initiated chastity?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Jul 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    a ma'at
    we are not feminists nor female supremacist. not mistresses nor goddesses. we are born of the flesh in gods image as she intended us to be. it is not an xy's fault that he has treated xx's improperly. this is the xx's fault for accepting and participating in these activities not to say the xy does not share some of the guilt. it is our belief that xx's by birth are lacking in physical strength, responsibility, accountability, linear logic and leadership. it is a xx duty to devote oneself to develop these traits thus becoming a ma'at. as such we see ourselves as more evolved than a women. the xy by birth is y dominant and in need of developing the x by appearing and acting more feminine, it is the duty of the ma'at to make the xy she claims more worthy to sit with god by transforming her property into a puck. a fully functional xy that appears as an xx. learning humility and servitude. subordinate to her ma'at/ma'ats yet never a slave. a puck is the sexual property of a ma'at. sex in one way or another is 24/7/365. sooooo....... chores are shared, we work side by side, decisions are discussed and we function as a family with the mother ma'at at it's head. there can be one puck but up to 6 ma'ats to a family. all of our ma'ats whether formerly straight or lesbian evolve into bisexual beings. the puck is subordinate to all ma'ats in the family and as such is expected to pleasure all. sister ma'ats may pleasure each other as well and often do.
    this lifestyle tends to appeal to highly educated career orientated xx's that desire children and a family without the usual time restraints
    ncc is non consensual consent. which is to say when the puck agrees and signs the contract she has said yes never to say no in the future. it is an agreement to leave the world of make believe and actually live a life of being permanently owned. this is not to say we do not love our puck. we do and we listen to her opinions but in the end she said yes once for all time. some may see this as a potential abuse situation simply because a puck nor a ma'at can go against what is agreed upon. as a community we have checks and balances to insure our standards are kept.
    in selecting a puck we seek out self confident alpha male types with a strong honor code. their word is their bond and braking their word goes against their whole being. anything less is unacceptable.

bottom line: ncc puts all the power in the tops hand. ssc put all the power in the bottoms hand..... unless your fine with losing your bottom and starting all over again and again and again.

it is our opinion ssc denies all parties from truly experiencing absolute power exchange. no matter where your head space is it does not come close to being totally owned with no say at all. ssc does not hold a candle to the feeling of absolute ownership of another. until you experience it you will have no idea of what your missing.

2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Thank you for such an extended answer. The philosophy is interesting, and even though I cannot agree with many of its aspects, I respect your beliefs.

Ma'at Rebekah likes this.
  3. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I brought it up to my wife (being teased and denied), more orgasms for her and less for me. She didn't believe it at first, but now she is 100% on board, and she knows I love it. No orgasms for me is now ok with both of us. She wishes we had started the many years ago, because she love how submissive I am now.

4. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM

That's tremendous! What good news and what an awesome woman she must be. You're a lucky guy. Congratulations to you both.

Yeah right, does she use a whip? Lol

Whips are nice but I really enjoy a good caning.

5. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Mostly vanilla - sometimes a little nude bathing might lead to some fun in hidden away in nature, but nothing too exotic.
    Yes, she now uses a whip from time to time, but she prefers her selection of riding crops.

6. Gerrit

Gerrit Member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    Wow, I wish my vanilla wife develops like that. If you feel for it, please share more what happens, what your day and night looks like. When you go for a swim, does she make you wear a swimsuit? Thank you.... (you may also message me, but feel relaxed, it is just a polite question).

7. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Love the situations where the male dominant gets locked up.

durango_o and MeatLocker like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice