Any other experiencing issues with the forum?

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Juan., Jan 5, 2021.

1. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    I keep having "issues" while using the forum, i konw as a developer that something it is wrong but after many months experiencing it doesnt go away

The forum works fine unless you keep the tab open for a long time or you open multiple tabs at once, on that cases the page will draw resources as crazy, i am using 64 bit firefox 84.0.1 but it had happening for months so the version it is not the cause, it updates itself as releases of new versions are live so i dont think it has nothing to do with it

For example today after some time without entering i opened around 30 tabs and it filled all the avaliable space, i take note because one of my script for other things failed because of not enough hard drive, yeah, it has free 2kb, closing the browser restored 50GB of space, usually what happens is that because i opened and left for later some tabs i lost audio on any other page and uses a lot of ram and cpu while left opened, i am sure it is a leak of resources and it is from this site

I am only posting to know the status of it, it is the first new about it? Is someone taking care? I could offer to try to take care if no one can but not right now, if it is the case i will start looking more carefully to know why it happens, i also thinks it could be related to the 500 errors happens from time to time

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    haven't had any problem like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice