Any HT clone stores that aren't too bad?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Johnngnky, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Johnngnky

Johnngnky Member

Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Hi all,

I have had a v3 from a seller on ebay which is now closed. I quite liked it, probably wasn't a bioresin but I don't really mind too much. I did notice that the small I bought was a bit too large. So I decided to start thinking about a nano. Since we're in 2021, obviously it would be a better idea to get the v4 model.

The real HT's pricing is too steep. Are there any clone sites that provide decent enough quality? I'm looking at something like the House of Denial.

I'm british, anyone have any experience on which site makes good-enough clones?

Thanks

2. nivelx77

nivelx77 Active member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
  3. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Most of the UK clone stock are just Chinese imports with a hefty markup for those who want one in a hurry. I got my V3 Nub in 2019 from a Chinese ebay seller, only issue I've ever had with it was the lock falling apart after a year, but was easy and cheap to replace. I paid about £14 and it arrived in just over 2 weeks.

The seller I used is long gone from ebay. Since you want a Nano I must warn you the V3 Chinese version I got from a different seller at the same time as my Nub was dreadful, it had some very sharp edges and some bad molding where the lock is meant to slide in, so it was very hard to fit and it would never lock properly without effort.

If you order from China, stay under £15 including postage or the scum bags at customs might charge you import duty.

jemima likes this.
  4. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    See if "Kidding Zone" is available on UK eBay, it's a brand I think, not a seller. I just bought from enjoy-12 and am happy with both their delivery time and product. As @Ms. Joanne said, some have edges that can be worrisome to "sensitive" skin. I always smooth all edges of the ring and cage first with an emery board for the initial and then with 600-1000 grit wet sandpaper. Makes for a much better experience.

5. denied-release

denied-release New member

Bristol, UK
    Local Time:
    I've been looking at the House of Denial store in the UK - presumably these are HT clones, although how they get away with using the name and everything is beyond me! Has anyone had any experience with this seller and these devices? Are they discreet? I'm considering their HT V4 Nano - suspect my KH may choose it it pink too! Thanks in advance...

Subslaveuk likes this.
  6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:

Discrete and very good customer service at House of Denial. I have the HTV4 nano, small and standard from them. I love it.

Subslaveuk likes this.
  7. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bought mine on ebay for $6.00
    Very happy with it.

8. LockedAndDenied

LockedAndDenied New member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice