Any experience with EZADA’S CONTROL CAGE with urethra tube

Discussion in 'Red Chilli' started by Deleted member 104385, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Deleted member 104385

EZADA’S CONTROL CAGE with urethra tube has been a cage I've been considering. Does anyone have experience with this cage, or thoughts in general with this cage vs London tower, lilly, and Safari cages. I have a sissy cage but find it extremely easy to pull myself out of the tube bc of the extreme angle it is at and I use the pad lock instead of security screw which allows the cage to be loose on the base ring. I know from cheaper urethra devices I can not pull myself out and if I did I certainly could not put myself back in or get the tube back in painlessly or as painless as it went in initially.

2. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    I just received my new red chili device today!
    It is the Lily model, customized with a red gemstone in the middle and 4 disciplinary spikes at the base of the tube.
    The metal at the base of the tube is wide, providing great coverage of the shaft. With the ultra-secure head and combo locking system #2, this cage is probably as inescapable as any cage can be when not using a piercing or urethral plug of some type. It would be tough to pull out of this device on its own, but the disciplinary spikes make a great deterrent as it would hurt like hell if I tried to slip out the back, it would likely break the skin in multiple spots.
    It is amazingly comfortable so far and looks great.
    My KH/Wife is so happy and I’m happy to see Her so happy about a cock cage.
    My how things have changed.
    She let me know that this is a test run and She intends to use my cock “another time or two” before we try to go at least 3 months.
    After doing this for a year, we’ve done a 50 day stretch and a number of 25 day stretches.
    We are both looking forward to keeping me locked for longer periods as we agree that I am better in my service and submission when kept locked.
    If I’m going to be a husband that doesn’t get to cum or fuck, well this is the cage I want to be locked in.
    The service was great too and it only took 4 weeks total

Deleted member 104385 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 104385

That's awesome thank you for sharing. I have the sissy cage with regular pad lock system. I wish I went with the lilly cage (which was what I first wanted since I think it is way more visually pleasing). I figured I'd get a cheaper base model and figure out what my dimensions were and gap before I go for the cage I wanted. Unfortunately only thing I know from that is my cage size and base ring size. Been having issues finding my true gap, and since red chili is over seas for me I haven't sent it back yet for adjustments. Probably never will. It is by far the nicest looking cage I have that I can only wear for about 1 hour or so lol.

If I had the money I'd prob get multiple red chili devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice