Any chastity belt advice? Please...help!

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by naughtyboy, May 17, 2021.

1. naughtyboy

naughtyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Heya,

So I found these, looking for something comfortable and tamper proof for long term wear. Maybe not this specifically as how does one keep clean down there?

- adjustable, comfortable, can sleep on my front without it hurting, something I clean myself while on, tamper proof...

il_794xN.2397593739_hgjq.jpg

There is another with an open cage, which is probably more suitable for washing myself.

This looks adjustable, but is it too visible an bulky?

How about these then?

s-l400.jpg

Help! I feel I will never find something suitable... . The chastity devices I bought were all useless. They either constrict too much or are easily tampered with. Also they are unergonomic, bulge out, and uncomfortable if you sleep on your front. ☹️ It seems most stuff is a gimmick and plain dangerous even. What about jugum penis / kali's teeth type ring? I guess they might just hurt all the time and be useless for long rerm wear as well.

Maybe, I should post this under something more general than chinese devices? Just most the ones I seem to find are made in China.

Attached Files:

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Belts seem like sturdy devices, but wouldn't consider them to be very stealthy. They also look like a challenge to keep clean and if your body isn't shaped right, hard to keep in place without being too constrictive. But i've also had the issues you mention with ball trap designs. For those who tout long term success, seem to have gone with custom designs where you can get exact dimensions based on your own measurements. The other best option is to get a PA and attach device that way. Otherwise it does seem to fall on a sort of honor system. Good luck in your search.

naughtyboy likes this.
  3. naughtyboy

naughtyboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    #3 naughtyboy, May 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 18, 2021
    As an alternative to PA, I have seen tetherspouts mentioned.

I also was thinking that the less restrictive the better for circulation, spikes can always be added later somehow if desired I guess. So maybe a belt after all? Something a bit like the crotch pads they wear in sports, or as ergonomic and comfortable as possible. Also, I think the cage is the only possible method of cleanining properly, is that correct. I love the idea of not being able to see but the need to keep clean is a priority. Also something completely rust proof, I guess these steel belts are really stainless?

If you have a PA, how comfortable is it, and is it a hastle to keep clean. Are there any risks?

Thank you for the reply MissyB!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice