Anxiously awaiting

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chief256, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Hey! I stumbled on this page a few days ago. Signed up today. Not going to lie, I was creeping. Anyways, Monday will be my first day in chastity (cb6000s) My wife and I were going back in forth in text, talking about a few things. A new strap-on and harness, undies, lingerie and I jokingly said something about her keeping me locked up. She immediately said "yes that would be wonderful" Upon reading a million reviews, we decided on the cb6000s. A little about us, we've been married 12 years always have been rather sexual. We have amazing sex and strap-on sex. She's always got real excited with me wearing panties and I'll admit I like it too. So this cage will definitely take it to the next level. Hopefully I will stay committed and keep all of you informed. Other than our bedroom business we are the average married couple. Full time jobs, mortgage, bills, kids, busy and always on the go. Thats it for now ;)

wLOCKridge and Mash2214 like this.
  2. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    I will say this too, we are doing this for more than a fantasy purpose. We both see the intimacy of it and the bigger picture. This will be a long term commitment for the both of us.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Good for you. A word of advice, do not try to wear it long as soon as you get it. Do a few hours a day and gradually increase it. It tool me 3 months before I could wear it all day long and another month or two to be able to wear it 24/7. I am on my fifth year of being locked up all the time with a few exceptions when not practical. Hard to wear a cup when I play some sports with a cage on. :)

Take it easy or else you will get sore and then give up on it. Little by little. I know the excitement of first putting it on but if you want to make over a long period, go slowly and let your skin get used to wearing it. At this point it is an everyday part of me just like my wedding band. If I think about it, I remember I am wearing it. Most times I forget I have it on. I automatically know how to sit down without crushing my balls.

We also went slow on my orgasm denial period. Days turned into week and weeks over months over a four year period. Then we took a two month break but we both missed it and made a commitment to make this our sexual lifestyle. We make an agreement at the beginning of each year as far as the minimum number of orgasms I get. She can pick a higher number and often did. For this year she went with 3 orgasms. I pretty much am used to not having orgasms and rather be allowed to perform oral sex on her than have an orgasm. Once I orgasm, I feel different. I feel bored and miss the constant sexual energy surging through me. I miss my penis trying to get erect if I see a hot girl on TV or my wife nude. I enjoy the anticipation of the orgasm more than the orgasm itself.

We did the panty thing but neither of us got into it. My wife has a view of me that does not involve panties. We used to do pegging until one vigorous session tore my colon. I did not know it at first but it kept getting more and more painful so I went to a proctologist. He said I had an anal fissure which can heal on its own if I take proper care. He gave me some strong pain pills and I tried what he said but it got worse. It got very infected due to what passes over it. I had to get surgery to repair it and that was that last time we used a strap on or butt plug.

wLOCKridge and Chief256 like this.
  4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    Vinny well said, it takes time to get to full time wear, just take it out of the box and slap it on for good is a myth, your body needs time to adjust

wLOCKridge, Chief256 and manintyres like this.
  5. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    Welcome @cheif256. I'm relatively new to writing here as well after being an occasional lurker for a long time. My wife and I are long time married and also and as you put it..."are the average married couple. Full time jobs, mortgage, bills, kids, busy and always on the go." For us, a chastity and orgasm control was my thing but my wife has come to enjoy it. As Vinny said, take it slow, make sure you are both enjoying it. You have lots of time to figure out what works for both of you. You don't have to jump in with both feet all at once.

Chief256 and manintyres like this.
  6. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the advice. Last night we had a very intimate talk about it. It literally drives her wild talking about it. She wants to name it. Any ideas?

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please what dose She want to name. ooh and welcome to here.

Chief256 likes this.
  8. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    The chastity cage we are getting tomorrow

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Chief256

oh well ive had a think and She cud call it ceebie cos that's what it is innit a cb6000s.

Chief256 likes this.
  10. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    My wife just refers to my Jailbird as my "cage" as in "I want you to go out on your cage" or "I want you caged up". Since the CB6000 is a plastic tube device it's tougher. Maybe your "keeper". I think many just call it their CB. Really she should call it whatever she wants....right.?
    Also remember it will take some trial and error to figure out the right combination of ring size and spacers. I found that the CB6000s was difficult to wear for practical day to day life and the plastic tube eventually split. However it was quite valuable in that I had a much better idea of the sizing and measurements I needed when moving up to a MM Jailbird.
    Good luck and don't take it too seriously...Have fun with it as a tool to increase desire and intimacy between you

Chief256 likes this.
  11. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    Trial and error lol. From the hundreds of reviews we read, it seemed the cb6000s would be a good choice. As soon as she has named it, I will let everyone know!

12. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I don't have any suggestions as to what she might call it, but I have been using the CB6000s since August 2016, and as Vinny and others have suggested, it takes time for your body to adjust to really be able to stay caged for longer periods of time. I talked with my wife just last week about if she is still really happy and excited by our FLR/chastity lifestyle, and their was no hesitation in her answering YES. I really already figured I knew the answer to that question, but I just wanted to hear it and be sure I guess. We are closer and more intimate than ever, being married for the last 15 years. Wish you both the best in you new personal life adventure.

Chief256 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    The cb6000s is a great place to start you get different rings and spacers so you can find your perfect fit. Take your time the journey is well worth it

Chief256 and sissybitch like this.
  14. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing that. I think it will bring a whole new level of intimacy to our relationship.

15. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome! You are very lucky to have a partner that actively participates with you. Good luck! I hope she keeps you teased and denied!

Chief256 likes this.
  16. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    OMG! I love it and she does too. We were so excited to get it in today. I immediately got it on, took a few tries lol! I couldn't help it, but I was getting very excited. Which I know you all can probably understand. The look on her face when she locked it for the first time. Wow! I wore for 3 hours and took a break and now I've had it on for 4 hours. Different set up the first time. If feels good on and comfy. I'll keep you posted

Mash2214 likes this.
  17. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Looking forward to it.

18. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Now all you have to do is focus on making her happy. This doesn't mean she wants your tongue in her va jay jay 24/7. It may mean foot rubs, or watching her favorite show, or doing the dishes. Good luck. And go start a thread in the Vault! It's like your own personal journal.

Chief256 likes this.
  19. Chief256

Chief256 Active member

Local Time:
    I completely agree with you. I will look into starting a journal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice