Anti-Pullouts: The Vice vs. Holy Trainer + Guardian vs. ???

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by andislut, Oct 23, 2020.

1. andislut

andislut Member

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    I'm very interested in finding something that's at least *difficult* for me to pull out of; given my masochism, and the nature of my clit / the way hormones have affected it & my ovaries, it's pretty easy for me to slip out of any device I've tried (HT knockoffs, CB-6000s, etc.)

I know, I know – the only secure device is either piercing-based or a full-belt. I get that

But. Out of non-piercing and non-belt devices... what do y'all think is the hardest to pull out of?

Has anyone directly compared The Vice (mini) vs. a Holy Trainer (nub or nano) w/ Guardian? How do the two stack-up, pull-out wise?

Does anyone have other recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

2. Mizzle

Mizzle New member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    I didn’t have a nano but I had a ht3 with guardian and I was able to pull out. Not to mention it put a lot of pressure and left a sore spot. I switched over to a vice mini. I cannot pull out of it and I’ve tried. My only beef with it is that the anti pull out is a little difficult to remove for maintenance etc but not to any extreme end.

3. andislut

andislut Member

Local Time:
    2:29 PM
    Ooooh, good to know! Question – do you think the anti-pullout is tolerable for long-term wear? I've heard mixed things

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice