Anti Pullout Without PA

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Halm, Apr 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    I'm not sure that it's possible, I was testing it out today with a medium punishment pins engaged. I was blown away by the fact that I was fairly easily able to push my penis completely out the back, because the flaccid penis is easy to squish and pull around it makes Houdini moves uncomplicated. I'm at the point now where I really think the only inescapable cage would probably be ones with a lockable PA. What are your thoughts?

BTW because I found that I could get out of the device if I absolutely had to I've given the emergency key along with the original to my wife. So now there's seriously no escape, there's basically no way I could get back into the device once I've taken it off so now that shit just got real.

14 days is the longest my Master kept me in lockdown before, but now with a device that allows easy cleaning and breathing I could be in for a mighty long haul. Depends on if she wants the PIV.

2. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    That is my experience. When flacid I'm soft and very mushable. I don't think there is anything that would prevent me from getting my penis out. Of course, I can't get my balls out, but that is less important.

Now, getting back in is a different matter. As long as I can use the sock method I think I can get back into any device. And most devices people use - most with a hole at the end for peeing - allow for the sock method. In fact, I think the device would have to have a different configuration when unlocked and locked. In order to make it impossible to get back it, locking it would have to change it in some way that prevented getting back in. I'm not sure what that would be AND it might make the device too bulky.

But other people report being unable to escape some devices. Everyone's anatomy is different.

T

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    a lockable PA device is only as good as the lock. I would say lori's devices are probably the most secure. It really depends on how hard you want to make it on yourself. Anything can be removed with the right tools. I was wearing the contendor with a PA pin and also the steelworxxs tube jacket 02. Both were pretty secure unless I was going to pick the locks.

4. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Have you looked at a tether spout?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice