Anti Pollout Solutions

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by zshari, Apr 1, 2018.

1. zshari

zshari New member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    Hello Everybody..
    I'm really happy to find such an amazing community.

i have tried chastity on and off years ago.. i'm sure everybody know the struggle of pollout and how it makes chastity experience less effective..
    I've used CB6000s and was able to cheat on my Mistress. with KSG-G3 it helped making it really hard to pollout but almost impossible (i believe) to put it back.. which was good, but made the smell horrible in just 4 days (Really bad!). I tried cleaning with soap several times while in chastity, and i thought i was ok, but when i removed the device it was ekky in so many levels!

one idea came to mind (and i remember seeing it somewhere) is to have a simple chain around waist tight enough and linked to the chastity device.. Have anyone tried that?

Or any other solution that doesn't require piercing?

2. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    You may have seen ‘the vice’ although I can’t say I’ve seen a review from someone who is a paying customer yet.

You could use a chain belt arrangement. In reality I think the best soloution is a piercing though. That’s what I have

3. Sissy Melissa maid

Sissy Melissa maid New member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Hi,

You could have look at http://malechastity-devices.com/ as they sell devices and as you describe you can get a chain around the waist included too. Have yet to see any reviews and have no personal experience of these devices, but they do have what look like quite interesting designs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice