Another step in my training

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Dana Fleming, Jan 23, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I'm retired and my wife still works. Yesterday morning she had left for work and when I went into the kitchen, on the table was a manilla folder sealed with my name on it. I opened it and there was a picture and a note. It read," Look at this all day and be pretty when I get home!"

"Be pretty" is our code word for me to be dressed as a sexy teenager. We have all different play scenes and that is one of them. I'll post the pic but to make a long story short I figured out I's have to suck one of my wife's strapons. As I've posted earlier we are fairly new into chasity but she has taken me with her strapons but I've never sucked one

Well when she got home i was all "pretty' and when she entered the house she made me help her undress and wait on my knees as she got ready. She went into the bedroom and I followed on my knees. She had me suck that strap on for what seemed like hours. We were in many positions, and I really gave that strapon a good sucking. At the end i managed to deep throat it all the way.

After that she wore my boi vagina out. She came many times and me in my CB 6000 I never got hard but hard a few anal orgasms and produced a lot of pre cum from my clitty. Of course I had to licki t all up. Our sex life has improved greatly and i can only wonder what will happen as we go down this road.

Her ias the pic she gave me to look at:
    USERID_15484.jpg

Thank you for reading

2. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    wow hot pic and hot story when are you gonna post more pics

3. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    training

I'll be sure to post when the next step comes for me.

4. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Sounds great.. Cant wait to hear more about your training. Is she making you learn how to deep throat it?

5. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    That does sound awesome! My Wife likes to use the strapon on me but not for oral.

6. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Oral

My wife has me do oral for the time she decides it's time for me to experience the real thing. I'm very nervous about when it's going to happen.

7. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Huge step for me

About a month ago I wrote in another post that me wife finally let me cum. I had to save it and spread it all over her dildo and then deep throat it and swallow all my cum. We were both turned on by it but she put me back into chasity and said that we'd take another step later.

Well Tuesday evening that next step came. She told me in the morning to make sure I "was pretty" our code word that I mentioned in my first post. When she arrived home I was dressed as a teenger who was dressed sexy. We had dinner and after cleaning up I heard the doorbell ring and usually she has me hide until whoever was at the door left. This time she told me to answer the door. i figured she was expecting one of her friends who knows about our relationship. Usually this means we're going to have som fun and I was hoping i'd be able to cum later.

Whe I opened the door a man who I didn't recognize stood before me. He smiled and said "Hello" I was taken aback and then my wife got to the door and told me to say hello to Ronald. I welcomed him and took his coat and hung it up. Ronald was about my height and a bit thicker than me. He had graying hair and looked to be about our age. He came in and my wife had him sit in my chair. I asked if he wanted a drink or anything and he smailed and said we'd ge tto tha later. My wife giggled and told me to knee at her side next to her chair.

She then proceeded to tell me that Ronald was a cutomer of hers from work and that she had confided to him about our unique marriage. He was recently divorced and he and his former wife did enjoy an alternative lifestyle. Since their divorce he had not been engaged in any sexual relations in many weeks. My wife told him that if he desired he could come to our house and that I'd take care of his problem.

She told me to kneel at his feet and show him how well I could satisy him orally. I felt my cockette begin to stirr and strain to get hard while encased by my CB6000. I knew that all that sucking on the strapon would now be put to good use. I had never sucked a real man and really didn't ever feel attracted to it. The fact that I thought I'd get to cum myself made me eager to comply with their wishes.

I crawled on my knees and unzipped him and prceeded to give my fiirst blow job. I did to him what I liked to have done to myself. With my wife in my ear telling me what to do and urging me to take my time and please him I licked and sucked and lapped at his cock until he orgasmed and shot cum into my mouth. I loved it when I felt him spasm and started shooting and the cum hit the back of my throat and filled my mouth. I had to swallow just to keep from choaking. I even enjoyed the taste.

After I was finished I rested at his knees and after about 5 minutes my wife told me to get him hard again. After I sucked him to erection my wife took his had and led him to our room and stipped his and her clothes off and jumped on the bed. She told me to come close and she took out the key and unlocked the CB6000. She told me I could jackoff while watching them have intercourse. I was to catch the cum in my hand and swallow it. She told me to time my cum for when they did and not before, if I did then I'd be back in chasity for double the time I was in before. It was very difficult since Ronald had already cum he lasted longer this time. I was able to time it up but it was so difficult to do.

They made love three more times and each time was the same for me. When we were all done I was very satisfied and my tummy was full of cum, his and mine. After he left I cleaned up and she put me back into the CB6000. We went to sleep, her well fucked and me feeling empty but also so full. She told me she has more things planned and that I need to write about this on the forums.

I am loving my life right now.

candie likes this.
  8. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Huge step for me, a great idea for my slave

Dana, what a wonderful idea. I have dubious thoughts about similar activities for My slave. If he takes to satisfying men the way you did, I will be very pleased with him.

Mistress Jackie

candie likes this.
  9. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Your slave

10. MissBB_and_herlockedboy

MissBB_and_herlockedboy Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    like the updates can u recco any good strap ons?
    see u in the chat?

11. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    good strap ons

can u recco any good strap ons?

My wife loves a "feeldoe". she insersts it into her self. It's like she has a "real" cock.

12. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    More steps

On Saturday evening Ronald, my wife's lover and business customer, invited us to a party in town. As I related earlier he and his late wife were in a alternative life style. They used to go to parties with like minded people in our comunity. He decided to invite us and said we'd enjoy it.

The couple who hosted the party lived in an up-scale part of town in a 4 bedroom house. When we entered we were greeted very warmly and to our surprise we knew most of the people there. It's not that we were in the same social circle (some were)but there were peole we knew of. There was a county commisioner who was dressed in all leather and wore a choke collar with a dog leash being led around by his wife who was dressed in an leather "cat suit". There was a sherrif's deputy I recognized from her duty at the Courthouse who was dressed as a french maid following behind her husband and during the night waited on him hand and foot. There were two couples we recognized who were paired up guy, guy and girl, girl. There were some women and men there who were single (divorced and widowed) who mingled with all of us. There was more than one couple where the guy was dressed as a french maid or as a sissy and the woman was dressed as a guy.

It was quite intimidating for me but my wife and Ronald just jumped in and mingled. I was dressed in a black dress that was above the knee and wore dark thigh high hose being held up by a black garter. I also wore some new 4 inch black pumps. The dress was kind of low cut and I had used a chic shaper and my breast forms to creat some realistic cleavage. The hostess took pity on me and led me around introducing me to all the guests. I was received warmly by both the men and women.

All of us who were dressed as sissys, slaves, and femme guys were in charge of serving snacks and drinks and of cleaning up. We were rewarded with pinches, caresses and some kissing. Of course there was dancing and both my wife and I were busy dancing. We both danced with guys and girls. i must say that I was surprise that a lot of the women asked me to dance. I did notice that some couples went to other rooms in the house and didn't return for a bit.

Around 11 pm we all gathered in the family room and we (the people who served and cleaned up) were lined up along the wall and we were to do what ever was asked of us. We all did different things mostly going to one of the Dominate people and kissing them, performing other services and what not. I was saved for last since I was new. My wife was asked if there was anything I should not do and she said she was ok with what ever they wanted. Some of the women wanted a strip tease. So they turned on the music and I did strip as sexy as i could. I got down to where I was wearing the bra and chic shaper and after removing my panties I was in the garter and hose. When I took off my panties there was a cheer by all the women when they saw my CB6000. Some women took my hand and had me come over so they could examine me. I gave some lap dances to both women and men and got felt up by each one of them.

Finally I was finished with them and Ronald asked my wife if I could show them my talent of oral satisfaction. She said yes and thought that they all should draw straws for the honor. I was hoping that a woman would win but it was not to be. One of the guys who was dressed as a sissy won. Since a sissy won she was not allowed to sit or lie down but had to stand as I serviced her. Well I did please her to the cheers of all when I swallowed all for her cum. I was leaking like crazy. Many of the guys wanted the same service but my wife said only one tonight.

There was some more dancing, We helped clean up and gave our thanks and goodbyes. My wife was asked many times if I was available for some dates, by both women and men. She also was asked if I were a virgin and if so offered to "deflower" me. She said I was a virgin to cocks and that she'd take that into consideration.

When we got home Ronald and my wife went to bed and I went to my room and had many sexy dreams that night. I think that soon I'll not be a virgin any more.

Hugs, dana

13. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Final Step

As I have said before I have know that eventually I'd be servicing men anally. Well my wife has finally had my virginty taken by a man. As you know (if you've read my posts) we belong to a singers group that have all different life styles involved. On Saturday nigh we did a group charity fund raising. Part of the money raised was donated to Breast Cancer research and part of it went to the group for food and beverages for our meetings.

Each person was responsible for raising money through givng something away, providing a service or what ever. I provide a weekend at our lakeside condo and my wife provided the opportunity for one of the men to take my virginity. I was the last item put up for bidding and I must say that I took in the most money, $220. The bidding strated at $25 dollars and went up from there. I'm so glad that I didn't go for $25, it would have been a blow to my self esteem.

The winner was a lawyer in town and he was one of the men who I have serviced orally so it wasn't like I did a complete stranger. He was asked if he wanted me in chasity or not and he wanted me "caged". We retired to a bed room and he took me. It was recorded by a camera and when we were finished we came out and relived the experience with the others in attendence. Needless to say we put on a show for them. Since my wife has used me with her feeldoe dildo I' was able to perform well. He had an orgasm and he gave me a sissy orgasm! It was wonderful!

Later in the evening I got him back to the bed room and we had another session. He's in his 60s so he had to recharge. Being in chasity I didn't have that problem. He lasted a lot longer the second time, gave me a real working over.

I am now eager for sex with more guys, my wife has told me that I'm "cock struck" just like a young girl who has had cock for the first time and wants more. She's definately right and thankfully there are a lot of men in the group that want a piece of me. Now it's up to my wife as to who and when. I hope she hurrys up and decides.

Dana

14. iwillcomply2uatl

iwillcomply2uatl Junior Member

Local Time:
    very cool story,please keep us up to date on your training!!

15. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I agree with Iwillcomply...It's possibly the hottest story I've read.

16. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Congratulations Dana. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

17. Jessluvssex69

Jessluvssex69 Junior Member

Local Time:
    These are excellent updates, I can't wait to hear more.

18. Pieter84

Pieter84 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Please keep us updated, very intresting

19. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Not much of an update but...

Last evening my wife asked if I want to play with another man. I said of course and am so ready for another guy. She asked which one in our group I had my eye on and I laughed and said that I'd like to be had by all of them, even the sissys.

She said that was doable except for her current guy Ronald (he was the one that introduced us to the group). I was just a little dissapointed but I understand why she wouldn't want to share him with me. What if i were better in bed than she? Could be a problem, lol.

I think something is going to happen this weekend.

More later when it happens.

20. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:26 PM

Sounds very exciting! I'm pretty impressed with your response too. I like to think that that's the answer I would give, but in real life I might be less enthusiastic. Good luck with what I'm sure will be a big, but enjoyable task :p

21. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    More fun

Saturday night my wife and I had some guests from our group over. She told me in the morning and I had to get the house all cleaned, the laundry done and of course with all the rain we've had, do the yard work.

I didn't have to cook since we ordered out some fancy gormet pizza from a restaurant close to us. I then had to get all pretty, which is taking a shorter and shorter time. My wife's lover Ronald couldn't be here since he had to visit some family out of town.

Of course my wife didn't tell me who was coming over so I was thinking about who was going to have me, all day. If I wasn't in chasity I'd have been hard all day. I was pleased to see that our guests were a bi couple where one of the partners was a sissy. Also the male part of the couple brought his GG wife with him. The sissy is a divorced "male" who works for the parks system and the couple is a couple where the wife stays at home and the male is a real estate agent. We are all the same age group

We ate and the sissy and I served and cleaned up. After we were all done we came into our family room where the other threee were chatting. They were sitting on a sofa with my wife in the middle and the the husband and wife were caressing her and nibbling on her neck. Just some casual playing around.

Sissy and I were told to put on a "love show" for them and we did just that. She isn't in chasity and I sucked and was told to offer her my boi pussy, which I did and certainly enjoyed. After she ejaculated in me and I had a girl cum we lay in each other's arms and watched the others. They both enjoyed my wife, or should I say she enjoyed their affections as they both did oral on her and he finally penetrated her while she sucked on my wife's breasts.

We did many combinations and I was allowed to remove my CB600 and was told to make love to sissy. It had been such a long time I almost forgot what to do, but muscle memory kicked in and I rode sissy like i'd never do it again (who knows I may not). The hight light was when the man used his cock on me. It was after I had ridden sissy, I was put back into the CB600. He rode me for a long time and I was able to have the most powerful girl orgasm I ever had! I know he enjoyed himself since he yelled and screamed and raked my sides with his finger nails when he came.

It was the most intense night and both my wife and I slept in late Sunday morning. Thsi is so much fun and so exciting!

22. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    sounds like you are having fun, i like your stories very much so i cannot wait to see more updates in the near future :)

maybe one day i will have stories to post up of my own, maybe.

23. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    glad

I'm glad you like my stories, i love living them!

24. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    i cannot wait for an update ^^

25. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    My wife and I were with some friends in our group were at a bar in Indianapolis a few weeks ago. All the gurls like me were dressed, my wife had her boyfriend with her and we were just hanging out. One of the men in the group was takling with us and my wife asked him why he was the only man who hadn't been with me sexually. He is bi (his wife was there also). He answered that he wanted men not gurls but that I was an attractive guy who he'd like to be with as a guy.

My wife got all excited and thought that I needed to be gay for a while. They arranged a date for us as two guys. He picked me up the next weeknd on a Friday after work and we drove to Cincinnati for a weekend baseball game. We checked into a hotel went and had dinner walked arount the river front area and went back to the room. Needless to say we had sex and he was the aggressor. It seemed to be very "male", there was no softness but it was very intense and I did enjoy it. That night we had 3 orgasms each.

The next day we had sex again when we awoke and later in the morning. I must have been very turned on since i don't think I've had that many orgasms in such a short time. We went to the game and then drove home. We did stop for gas and he had me go to the restroom with him where he had me suck him off and he masterbated me to orgasm (it felt so naughty doing it almost in a public place).

When we got hoome we went inside and told my wife all about what we did and she wanted me to suck him off infront of her. That was difficult since we both had little sex drive left. I did get him hard but he didn't cum, much to my wife's dissapointment. Guess we'll have to perform for her at a later time. At least that's what she said. I did bring her to orgasm orally later on.

Being gay for a day was fun and I'll look forward to it again, but I have to say I much perfer being a gurl!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice