Another shot at the cheap Chinese chastity devices

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by steph17, Sep 8, 2018.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    I have been through a fair amount of chastity belts/devices over the years (carrara,loris,steelworxx,rigid chastity) to name a few, I am now playing around with a few cheap Chinese devices, I know these are not custom made but if you persist and mix and match with different chastity pieces it can be possible to get a comfortable fit and good secutity.
    I have got a short Chinese cage 50mm with a urethral insert, I removed the insert installed the cage and put a 5 mm PA padlock through the insert hole, through my PA and out through the bottom of the bars, so far (a few hours) it is fairly comfortable and secure, I have not handed the keys over yet as my KH does not want to be annoyed with me asking for the key to adjust things, she only wants the key when she can lock it and leave it till she wants tease and play, even then it does not always get unlocked.

2. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    I’m pretty new to this and my second cage was found on Amazon- ZCLanier for about $25US
    Cage is 2” and 3 ring sizes to choose from
    Once you get it there’s no adjustments or spacers so it’s either good or not. A few days getting used to it but now been about 2 1/2 weeks
    Also am able to urinate standing up but there is plenty of room for error if not careful

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    The cage I have is the CP277 from DH gate 45mm cage and 45mm ring and the PA lock is CPA294 with a 5mm locking pin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice