Another Rod Question

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Poke It With A Stick, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Poke It With A Stick

Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I've just taken delivery of my BBCB basic belt - and very happy I am with it. I'm now considering upgrading and buying a cage in the future - maybe the Hannibal 2.

However, I did wonder about the rod system however and how secure it is.

It seems to me that the end which attaches to the cage is secure, but the end which attaches to the back of the belt can quite easily be unhooked - assuming the rod hasn't been adjusted extremely tightly. The hook only seems to be a cm or two deep, so any play in the rod would be enough to supply that cm and be lifted off. Or, am I missing something here?

Wouldn't it make more sense if the belt's rod hook was deeper, even possibly as deep as the belt itself. Doing so would make it virtually impossible to unhook. Plus, it would allow a little slack to be allowed in the rod - for improved comfort, hygiene etc

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    when the rod is fitted and bent to suit your shape it will sit ideally in between your butt cheeks below the level of the backside so it does not cause any issues when sitting on chairs etc. When as i said it is fitted correctly once the rod is fitted to the back section and then the front shield is raised and locked in place there is no way that you can lift the rod up enough from this position to attempt to unscrew the fitting. The rod poses no issues at all to using the toilet to empty the bowels as it is only 4mm wide and is stainless steel so clean up is really easy and clean, there is no need to try and move the rod to one side to pass a motion and this is why the rod needs to sit in between the butt cheeks. if you really wanted to you can allow the rod to be fitted looser and thus it would move slightly to either side if you chose to but you then have the issue of feeling the rod touch the chairs surfaces and this pushes the belt upwards when sitting down.

3. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    In addition to what Stroppy said, the rod adds tremendously to the overall security.

Chaste J. and Dumb1 like this.
  4. severalist

severalist Member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    Does this mean that other backdoor activities like pegging are off-limits while locked?

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    if the rods fitted correctly inside the butt cheeks it will make it very difficult to get any access which is why it works so well at locking a plug inside when it is used for that purpose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice