Another Problem....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Aug 15, 2017.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    I started using a CB6000 just a few weeks ago, and just on an off at first. Here's the latest issue I've experienced: My R testicle will occasionally slip out spontaneously. And once it's out, the whole thing can slide off pretty easily. It's not related to time-I wore it for 4 days or so last week and it didn't come out, but I was off work then and mostly at home. Yesterday and today, I tried wearing it to work during the day, and the right one "escaped" several times. I thought I had the correct size, but maybe not. Any other thoughts?

BTW-on a side note-my wife (who was a little reluctant to the idea of chastity and cock cages at first) and I were online last night looking at various brands/styles of cages, when we came across a bright pink one. She perked up and said, "Ow, we should put you in one of those," and proceeded to order it. I think she's starting to get into it......

Jasmic68 and Sublifter49 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    These type of plastic models are very popular and I even know of a few members here that use them, but even they will agree there are certain pitfalls that come with those devices. Most mold their chastity around the cage, because hygiene and practicality requires it to be removed often.

Steel has its issues as well...weight, scary looking, etc...but if she is getting into this line you say, you might want to start looking into steel, how to size them and what models you two might like. At first mine was thinking more in the lines of a plastic one, but after finding it that they were kind of a bugger to keep clean, was all for a steel one I could leave on and clean while wearing it. Once you wear a properly fit steel device, they are very comfy and don't really need to come off except to do a check to see if it's still alright in there.

Anyway, thought I would give ya a heads up that some of those issues are just inherent to those types of devices.

Good luck

3. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Great, thanks, I figured as much. I've got it on tonight, and so far so good. My balls are starting to swell nicely. My wife noticed and commented on their nice round shape, and gave 'em a little squeeze. Dr MBogo is a happy locked up boy.
    I think if it continues to come off, she's enjoying it enough now that she would appreciate a steel device. (even though the pink caught her eye)

4. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    What spacers are you using with the CB-6000 series? Balls pulling through is a gap between cage and base ring problem. I've got one steel device that allowed that so I stopped using it for that reason. With the CB-series, perhaps a shorter pin/spacer combination might work to prevent escape.

5. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Swelling balls are not a good thing. As mentioned above, a testicle slipping out is an issue with the gap between cage and base ring. If your scrotum is swelling then your base ring may be too tight causing edema and this is a problem.
    I would say that a properly fitting device should never cause swelling, other than that swelled but restricted erection feeling

6. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Your'e right-I didn't say that correctly. My balls aren't really swollen. (well, maybe a little bit from being teased multiple times but not allowed to cum) They are just pushed up and out a little more so that they are more visible and more.....eye-catching. I get horny and so does my wife/keyholder when we look at them while I'm locked.

7. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Y
    you're right-im going to try changing the spacers. I'll let you know how it goes

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    The best thing about the Cb series is this ability to find a setting that works for you. You can then take those sizings and use them to help you buy a different device without having to spend loads doing trial and error. I wore one for a few weeks and then 'graduated' to a Holy Trainer which I am still wearing 22 months later. I have had to buy a new ring as my balls have stretched considerably, so I needed to go down a size.

Your wife's reaction to the way the device presents your balls to her and her choice of a nice new device sounds really positive. Many women find this kink a lot to take in at first and many refuse outright to get involved. It's always nice to hear about the women who slowly learn what is in it for them. These are the wives of men who are generally often reminded to be careful what they wish for!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice