Another PA question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LDSJ, Mar 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. LDSJ

LDSJ Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    In January, i went for my PA....the piercer started me in an 8g......................soon after that,maybe 2 weeks, i went for a stretching. I thought he was going to go to a 6g, but he put a 4g in.........................it hurt like hell! worse than the piercing. Oh well, over that. I want to strtch again, would like to go and stop at 0g. Can i go for a stretching now? is it to early? can i go from a 4g to a 0g? or should i go to a 2g/ Thanks for the help.

ldsj

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    From my little experience with PA's. Your going way too fast!! Everything I have read, and been told, you should wait three months at least between stretchings. And to go from 8 ga to 4 ga, Oh my God!!! I started with a 10 ga and fours months later jumped to 6 ga. Now a year later I'm sure I could get a 4 ga without too much pain. I agree the stretching was more painful than the piercing, but for you, I'm sure it was painful two weeks later. You haven't given it time to heal, and your already irritating it again.

My personal opinion, would to be find a new piercer, and at least talked to them about your experience's too just be sure you have another opinion, a professional one. I fell that the one your going too, has a S/M side and just likes to see you in a lot of pain..

Just my opinions Missy Tanya

3. highandtight_cop

highandtight_cop Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I agree. Take it SLOW! It took me several years to get mine from the original 8 ga to my current 2 ga. Your body will tell you when it's time. Lots of pain = stop!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice