Another one needs help with finding a secure cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by wazay, Dec 26, 2017.

1. wazay

wazay Member

Slaveboi
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Hello CM!

I wouldn't want to bother you all with such a typical question, but me and my Sir just can't find a proper (secure) cage for me so I'm hoping you could help us (and others with the same problem).

I got a Prince Albert piercing 1.5 years ago and (because of trying urethra cathethers that came with cheap cages) got a new Prince Albert made on 11.11.

My problem is that I have a grower penis (from 6cm to 16), low hangers and small balls.

Tried cb6000s but with enough precum my penis even grew out of the cage through the piss slit. Also with a PA cable I could wank because the combination of a thin PA cable, PA of 14mm internal diameter and low hangers unfortunately allowed me to get so far.

Last cage we tried was a cs-100 but surprisingly my penis started growing out of it also IF I didn't set the PA diagonally to block it from getting out from the piss slit.

Also I don't understand how can people make this full belt so tight. I tried and walked around for a day and just got purple marks on my hips with enough pain. Never got to such a V shape like on most pictures you can find online. It was a Chastity Steel cs-100. I tried loosening it but then I could already pull my penis out from the tube because my finger reached there easily when flaccid.

Another big surprise (and the main reason why I stopped wearing this full belt) was that I started getting bruises just where the tube started. Should I try wearing it for longer? The edges were nicely smoothed but still there were bruises etc.

So now me and Sir are thinking about a Rigid Chastity cage or even a LORI for the tip of the penis.

But my main concerns are that:
    1) With rigid chastity it doesn't matter how small cage I'd wear because it would anyways move away from my body because of my low hangers and I'd just have to constantly pull it back up.
    2) With a grower penis, won't a LORI cage for the tip of the penis start hanging on my PA? Wont I be able to wank my foreskin?

Any support and suggestions please? o_O

2. pannap

pannap New member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Hey wazay!

I've got pretty much the same problem as you! My balls are super low (which looks nice on all 4s but is insanely impractical for Chastity). – Pretty much any ball-trapped device I tried eventually was able to slide up the Penis almost completely so that only the tip of the Penis remained in the chastity device. From there pulling out is would be super easy!

I do have a PA as well but that doesn't solve the problem of the cages sliding up! :(

What i'm currently experimenting with is a combination of a silicone ball stretcher and a chastity cage. When putting on a ball stretcher the Scrotum is pulled away from the Penis where balls and the Penis form a little bit of a T-Shape. Now the A-Ring of the Cage has a much better chance staying behind your balls.

I'm trying that right now with a very simple stretcher like this one: http://www.665leather.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/10538L1_2.jpg – I even tug the end of the silicone stretcher into the A-Ring as well which also helps reducing the bruises on the scrotum.

I' think though that a ball stretcher that also goes around the base of the Penis would work even better. Look at this combination here:
    https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1bgjw...r-set-Chastity-device-bondage-cage-with-4.jpg

Maybe you don't even need the attached cover of the balls (i think that might be a bad idea for long term wear). Maybe only this would do the job just fine: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1bSvK...t-Male-Enhancement-Adult-Sex-Toys-For-Men.jpg

That looks like it could solve our Problem. I've ordered stretchers like the last two ones but they haven't arrived yet so i can't tell you if it will be any better.

Alternatively I'm also considering something like the Steelworxx-Tube Jacket 02:
    https://steelworxx.de/Tube-Jacket-02-fuer-PA-130p.html?xPrioS=0nom4h2cf67cehcqnd00m5og00

I'm hoping that it will rest partially on the piercing and on the foreskin… Are you cut or uncut?

3. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You need to start with the basics. What is your ideal base ring size? Ideal tube diameter? Tube length?

Any device will fall away a little from the body over night. This isn’t such a problem with a pa fixing

I’d avoid the Lori if I were you. You could also try steelworxx as well as rigid chastity

4. wazay

wazay Member

Slaveboi
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Local Time:
    Thank you for All the great information,,, we've thought of ballstretchers too etc but I also have super low hangers and because of small balls the only ballstretcher off the shelf that seems to work for me is the 3x2.6cm.

We're thinking about the same cage - the tube jacket 2.

I am uncut.

5. wazay

wazay Member

Slaveboi
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Local Time:
    Well the medium cb6000 ring size almost held in place (as far as I remember) but because I have super low hangers also, I remember that eventually the cage started slipping down throughout the day anyways, forcing me to keep pulling the skin all day to keep it from falling all the time.

And Yes it Is a problem for me since even with all the cages I've tried, I end up in the morning with a full hardon when the cage has literally moved up to the tip of my penis. Just because my super low hangers allow it to move so far.

It seems so far that me and my Sir will just go ahead and hope the steelworxx tube jacket 2 will finally keep me securely chaste (even if that means that hardons are still possible).

But why avoid LORI?

6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The
    My half shell still ants to push the ring forward and i do have to adjust it most mornings. i could get a tighter ring, and thats something i will probably do in the future to see if it helps.

I had a lori 5 i think. It was a long time ago! it was too heavy which was the biggest problem but also it did allow any room for the head to grow at all. this meant it was constantly truing to back its way out of the tube. all this put a lot of strain on my piercing.

The jacket from steelwork should work, make sure you allow a little room for the head go your penis to grow.

7. wazay

wazay Member

Slaveboi
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your experiences! :)
    I'm sure that by mornings you have to adjust your cage a little but seeing your twitter, I realize you don't have the problem of small balls and super low hangers but thanks for tryin to understand my problem :)

I have also thought about a tighter ring, but because of the grower it also gets difficult - either too loose ring or a too tight one (cutting off blood circulation),,,balls don't help here either. Just the loose skin may hold the cage in place a little.

Thank you for telling us about the lori 5,,,that has been my main concers - will it be too heavy for the PA or not? What about Steelworxx-Tube Jacket 02? Would that be too heavy too or is it eventually about the right tube fit? Should you order a slightly tighter tube or how exactly to measure it?

8. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’ve never had a steelworxx ‘jacket 1 or 2’ I did get a copy of the jacket 1. The problem with the copy was that it didn’t allow the end of the penis to grow sufficiently to stop the cage wanting to pull off.

I’m sure that a custom design would work without too many issues. I see you can also get an updated copy on ebay that has flared ends and still the cage section on the end. This might be a place to start so you don’t spend a lot of money first

wazay likes this.
  9. wazay

wazay Member

Slaveboi
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Local Time:
    Oke!
    So it seems me and my Sir will start with cheap copies of the Steelworxx Tube Jacket 02 cages.

Thought I'd share some links to those interested:

3mm/5mm
    30mm inside diameter
    35mm-55mm tube lenght
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sta...ing-Chastity-Belt-Adult-Game/32783368193.html

Ebay
    Both 3mm and 5mm PA hooks
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Tube...15-/331832113468?_trksid=p2349526.m2548.l4275

4mm/6mm
    29mm inside diameter
    65mm FULL tube lenght
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hap...ock-Ring-Chastity-Belt-Adult/32800465258.html

Alternative to last cage
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...ice-Bondage-Sex-Toys-For-Men/32775409705.html

10. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That the ones I was thinking of

For me the location of the pa loop on the s cons style would be putting a lot of pressure on my urethra

11. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    Have a TJ02, can say it is very comfortable. I think the "alternative to last cage" device may be a good choice. The full hook pin may not be as comfortable as the partial curve. My advice is to get the larger pin if you PA can handle it and try to get tightest tube if possible. My album "pictures" has photos of TJ02 I have

wazay likes this.
  12. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Have a TJ02, can say it is very comfortable. I think the "alternative to last cage" device may be a good choice. The full hook pin may not be as comfortable as the partial curve. My advice is to get the larger pin if you PA can handle it and try to get tightest tube if possible.

13. wazay

wazay Member

Slaveboi
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Local Time:
    Thank you for little tips ;)
    I wonder if it's possible to get a "too tight" tube for Tube Jacket 02.
    Did you measure your flaccid penis' diameter or even substracted a little from that while ordering your TJ02?
    Also what about the room from PA hole to your piss hole?
    Doesn't your TJ02 hang on your PA?
    What about foreskin? I believe I see some on your pictures. Will it move on it's own when flaccid and under shower? No problems with that?

14. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    I would say no tighter than 1inch inside of tube. The cage area is larger than the tube so your head can expand. If you get the slight curve or straight pin the set back of PA hole should not be a problem. The device does not hang or pull on my PA at all. I am cut so that's not foreskin it is skin that rolls naturally over the tube when flacid. Try the inexpensive knock off in the picture and see how it suits you. It is a great device design.

keyheld likes this.
  15. wazay

wazay Member

Slaveboi
    Estonia, Tallinn
    Local Time:
    Owkai :p Thank you all for the information and I'll share this thread with anyone asking for information regarding PA cages :p

It seems my Sir will try the PA-5000 cage next n we'll see from then ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice