Another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Red, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Red

Red Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Hi all, first timer here.

I've had a bit of a fantasy about chastity play for some time now, but never really thought to act on it. I'd just filed it in my mind under 'idle fantasies'.
    So imagine my surprise when I was looking at a sex toys site the other night with my GF, and she excitedly said 'Ooh, chastity belts!'. Turns out the idea turns her on too.

So it looks like when I get paid next, I'll be buying a device and handing over control of my most prized assets to the one person I have ever met that I love and trust enough to do this with. I'd never thought it would happen, but now I'm getting excited about where this will lead. I'm a fairly regular masturbator (aren't we all, given the chance? :) ), so this'll be a good way to get to direct all my energies to the one that deserves them.

Going to be a fun journey I think!:Locker:

Red

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Welcome and good luck! :)
    mikecb

3. Red

Red Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks!

We've been looking around, and so far have decided on the Curve. I'm a bit above average (5.5" flaccid), so I think I'll have problems with the others. Unless someone can tell me different?

Red

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Welcome Red,

I bought the Curve due to my erect size, but now I wish I had bought a smaller version without the dreaded pinch from the hinge. Not being able to be fully erect is part of the purpose of being in a device I think. It does not matter for me now as I have learned to stay chaste just because she asks me to. For you younger folk I know it is more difficult not to masturbate due to youthful hormones.

Respectful:cat:

5. rrjones

rrjones Property of Desiree

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I am not sure how old you are but I am 41 and masturbated regularly (3-5 times a week) along with making love with my wife. The cb2k I wear is driving me insane but it is the only way for her to get her point accross.

6. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Welcome
    Curtsey
    Maid Jessica

7. Red

Red Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks all!

Fair enough, but I'm going by flaccid size. It's a bit of a guess really - I was hoping to find a guide somewhere that said 'If your penis is x inches, then buy a cb6000, if it's y inches buy the curve'. But I guess it's not that simple.

I'm guessing erections in the curve are pretty painful/difficult anyway due to the shape?

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Hi Red, welcome to the Mansion.

Ain't you exaggerating a bit ... LOL ... you guys can be so funny sometimes *giggle*

Hugs, maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice