Another newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thefemdecided, Apr 26, 2017.

1. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Echo that @JiL ...I wear the 6000s and it's super snug and great for all-day wear. When my KH goes into heavy tease mode, there can be discomfort, but of the exquisite kind ;) I find it a lot more comfortable than the regular 6000 that I was wearing especially for travel/flying.

2. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    It does look like my choice wasn't so bad!

Today's discovery ... we went out, and though it isn't noticeable with trousers it is wonderfully obvious with leggings. I did my tease bit by being very underdressed, which helped too. He loves wearing it, I may have a bit of a fight to get it off!

spider203 likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Without a doubt. I can't go that long when single without sel-locking. I really do feel naked without .... and a friend of mine who knows what I'm into says she can tell when I'm wearing when I'm single because she perceives me to be happier. To be honest I really think I am.

I would like to be locked by someone and for her 24/7 ideally ..I'm pretty sure of that. Also I do not feel the prospect of denial being long term as daunting any more. I'm just not sure how long I'd volunteer for if a partner asked me how long I wanted to be denied for, nor am I sure how long a denial period could be set for me without be feeling it to be too long.

In response to the OP there are a number of authors of books about starting out in with male chastity and once a comfortable arrangement with a compatable device is established many of those authors would advocate 3, months for the first period of denial. But they are often writing from a fem-dom perspective. But 24/7 locked up is a definite default and establish your control by extending the denial period. You want to train your guy not break him I'm guessing.

If you put a frog in cold water and bring it slowly to the boil it doesn't notice they say.

Good luck to the pair of you though which ever way you decide to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice