Another good one from my KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Apr 22, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Last night, after I'd finishing servicing my beautiful wife/kh with my mouth and hands, she reached down and grabbed me by the cage, and announced, "Baby I'm still so horny. I'm in the mood for something more inside my pussy." I got excited while she fondled me thru the cage, thinking she means I'll get a release and we'll have PIV. She had made the decision for no more PIV several moths ago, and has stuck to it since. And I've only had 2 orgasms in 2018-both by jerking off in front of her.

Then she reached in the drawer on her side of the bed and got out the strap on that she usually uses on me. But now its got a bigger, firmer dildo in it than the original. She says, "Put this on baby, it arrived today." I did so, and she proceeded to straddle me and ride the dildo to another orgasm, while my cock remained in its cage.

Afterward, she could tell I was a little disappointed, and she asked why. I told her I'd thought maybe she wanted my cock inside her. She laughed and answered, "Baby, I love you, but you are SO much better with your mouth and hands than your cock, I just don't get anything out of it." and then she went to sleep.

I think she felt a little guilty this morning, as she reached over while I was still dozing and unlocked me. I sprang to life almost immediately. She said, "Go ahead, baby, you've earned it. Plus, you know I like to watch." I was so horny it took only a minute or two to come, and I barely even got hard. She then said, "See baby, I wouldn't get anything from your cock anymore. You can wait until after your shower to lock back up."

Is she fabulous, or what?

locktom, Beck, PrincessK and 10 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    a very thoughtful Mistress

3. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Yes, she is a wonderful caring Lady.
    Aren't you so lucky!

nonerect likes this.
  4. Londonmale

Londonmale Active member

Local Time:
    A totally wonderful woman :)

Joan.t likes this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I like nothing more than watching Mrs Chaste orgasm as she rides her strap on!

carlj, Breathe and iome343 like this.
  6. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    that was fun, albeit a little frustrating-as it is intended to be for those of us who are locked up! They writhe in pleasure, we watch in agonizing frustration as our cock strains against its cage. Good stuff.

Chaste J. likes this.
  7. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I am projecting myself onto your situation, so please excuse me if I am off base. Despite your initial disappointment, I can imagine you were actually relieved to not be let out, particularly given her description of your usual performance. Her subsequent guilt too I imagine could be a disappointment- not because you might expect more or less, but rather because of the inequities society has conditioned many of even the strongest women to tolerate when in sexual relations with men, even FLR's.

Fabulous nonetheless Dr.
    Kudos!

8. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM

9. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    I hope you are smart enough to make sure she does have at least one man in her life, she feels the need for more, so don't be selfish

nonerect and Joroincharge like this.
  10. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    All true! LOL-I always feel bad for a day or two or three after having an orgasm. But, yet, after a while, I start to want one again! Realistically, the fewer times I have an orgasm, the better we'll both like it, but the possibility of an orgasm should always be present-or else there is no anticipation. I think it's probably optimal for us if I am allowed to cum once a month or so, while she cums almost every night. That way, I am focused on her almost exclusively.

11. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Hi AprilC-we've discussed that. She really has no desire to take on another sex partner and cuckold me. Nor would I be comfortable with that. She is perfectly fine with having me "service" her with my mouth//hands, and in fact much prefers it to PIV at this point in our lives. (we've been married 37 years and have 6 kids). To quote her: "You don't need to be fucking me or anybody else anymore. Now it's my turn." As a result, we do not have PIV, and she takes me with her strap-on 2-3 times/month. And we both love it. She recently had me wear the strap on with a large, hard, black dildo while I'm still wearing my cage so she can ride me till she comes. (she is Latina, but is very dark-skinned and is perceived as black by most people in the US. She loves telling me how lucky I am that she choose me instead of a black man with a much larger cock!) I realize I'll likely never feel the inside of a vagina anymore, but that's ok. She allows me to jerk off while she watches, which she really enjoys. Occasionally she will give me a hand job or blow me. On average, I cum about once/month, while she cums almost every night at least once. And we are both very happy with that.

12. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    ty, for responding, while time and health allow i think you should encourage the third party PIV, this life is not a practice round, it counts, lol

nonerect and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice