Another day in homeoffice

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by c-w, Nov 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    So there came up another day at home desk. After the previous experience ...

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/homeoffice-done-right-….24105/

... I guessed what to expect. Although on short notice, Mylady found time to take measures for improving my efficiency. First of all, of course, I had to stand at attention, hands behind head, legs slightly spread, and the cage went on. Then, challenging my focus, I received two faceslaps and an intense nipple pinching but managed to keep position. Mylady appreciated.

Second, I got attached to the office chair - in a different manner, as not only one leg was cuffed to the chair, but both feet cuffed together with the chain running around the rear of the chair.

IMG_20181107_153106_300.jpg

... which resulted in a much stricter freedom of movement if at all. With a wink she placed a glass of water on the desk and without any word I knew the colour of the content should have changed upon her return.

Which happened about two hours later. Wasn't easy to stand up for peeing with this much tighter restriction, but managed it. Of course the golden nectar was to become even more golden. Since I completed all challenges to her satisfaction, I was granted the duty of a tongue job, the cage was removed and I also was treated with a ruined orgasm. Now back in steel.

cw

anasyrma, Mash2214 and sissyblueballs like this.
  2. Kentishbillie

Kentishbillie Member

Part time consultant and House Husband
    Midlands UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    well that's a bit more restrictive than my working routine in my home office!

sissyblueballs likes this.
  3. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    :) Well, might be, because it's not so much of a routine here, so for the seldom occasions it turns out stricter.

Cheers
    cw

Kentishbillie and sissyblueballs like this.
  4. Kentishbillie

Kentishbillie Member

Part time consultant and House Husband
    Midlands UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    Fair one C-W ! I work in my home office most afternoons and it would be a little bit too much to be chained to the chair.

I have to be dressed enfemme for my work and the only time I can change from that is when I have a Skype meeting, where I can change my blouse for the shirt, tie and jacket that are kept in the office for that purpose.

once the online meeting ends, then jacket and shirt off and blouse back on! Mind you you I have a few blouses now that just mean add tie and jacket.

as for the pee bit....thankfully Madam isn't into that!

Each to their own :+1:

sissyblueballs likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    You have a very special Keyholder @c-w a lot of women wouldn’t go that extra step to make working at home exciting and productive. Your a Lucky Man.

Chastity and bondage just seem to go together so well.

c-w likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice