Another Chinese builder

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by MT206, Jan 1, 2023.

1. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    I tried to contact this one regarding the custom version of this cage (or similar).

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/136...ome_active_28&clickFromShopCard=1&pro=1&frs=1

There doesn't seem to be any specific page to order it on. The creator keeps insisting on me drawing a sketch of the device, and nothing else. There's no integrated lock option available. The only moderately appealing factor is the price being slightly lower than 'BAW'.

Has anyone purchased a custom device from this seller? I'm just curious in regards to what the experience/communication was like.

2. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Did you get any response from the seller?

3. huya

huya I'm a novice player new to chastity cages

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    I bought another cage from this store and it has a good design, but I chose the wrong base ring, when I bought an extra base ring, the seller send me another size base ring for free

4. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Excuse the late reply.

Yes. But the seller seems insistent on only including a padlock option for the locking mechanism. It reminds of BAW in 2020, when his devices were a lot more prototypical, and with less options for customisation.

The cage in the link looks ever so comfy. But what I don't like is how the cage looks to be almost made up of two separate segments. With the right tools, I'm sure one can separate the portions to create an even wider gap. And it almost looks like one can bend it to detach the cage from the vertical bar attached to the ring, with enough strength.

If this cage had an integrated lock, and an option for a smaller inner diameter, it would be decent. 34mm is far too wide for me.

5. hugemen

hugemen New member

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    [​IMG]

I have been worried about a huge penis that can't find a suitable penis cage, but after I communicated with the seller, he customized a 7.5-inch cage for me. The model of the cage was ready the third day. The urethral sound inside the cage should be completed these two days.

6. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Like a rib spreader ?
    Agreed, I have had bad experiences with cages with a center slot without horizontal bars top and bottom. Once I got the whole glans between the vertical bars and started to get erect....That was not enjoyable.

I'm sure they could add bars as desired...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice