another CB600s goes to work

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by herbieham, Dec 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    been a few days since last post
    Wife is home -at last, missed her heaps of course!
    We have not mentioned the device at all since being home - so i just live life as usual -with the occasional clink of the lock as i go about my stuff
    Whats to say?. No sexual activity for me -but time flies -it will be another month soon enough........

2. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Just keeping on keeping on.
    No problems, no sex, wife happy

one week until release. I am going away on a group camping trip -wife says i will be free for it -Im not sure i want to be if it means I miss out on "playtime"
    have to discuss that.

Anyway -nothing to report really - just the long period of chaste continues-with all the desires ect that go with it.

3. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Just a quick update

Sick

Sick as a dog you would put down

Chastity =BLAH - sex -BLAH -just tooooooooooooooo sick to care

4. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Well, I feel a whole lot better today
    interesting thing -for me -today. sexually i am getting back to that desperate stage -sure to increase as i get better i bet -with a release date only 4 days away.
    I went to the toilet today 0and did a number twos -while straining -huge drop of cum????!!!!! -no feeling of release or anything.
    Its pretty obvious that the body needs a release - my dreams have been really intense the last week - and this must show it.

The CB6000s has achieved the job of no wanking, no wasted hours surfing crap -and i have been able to concentrate a lot more on everything else -and that of course includes wife.
    I am pretty convinced this is for life now -she likes it. oh Im sure, if I insisted to be released i would be -but i think that would be detrimental indeed.

So -from our point of viwe (more of a kept for her slant) -this has been a success.
    So, sorry if you come here for excitement ect -
    I'll probably reduce to once a week posts now -as this journey has settled into a normal life -except i am kept chaste

5. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Life in Chastity continues

I was released for a weekend -away camping with friends where discretion probably impossible.
    Was allowed a day "to relieve " at home -locked up again.
    Virtually no comment - I simply showered, locked up -gave the key back -no real comment from her except -"good'

I really hope next month we have play time -the release this time was -well, flat, disapointing, and and hardly worth a month of frustration.
    Oh well -lets see how this month goes...................

6. MarisaSlut

MarisaSlut MarisaSlut

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    Amazing effort Herbieham!

Great reading Herbieham, I hope next month is an enjoyable and rewarding experience for the both of you!

thanks for sharing all of this experience in detail. it gives my lurker fantasy a deeper reality.

7. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Just an update
    Obviously still locked up -and wife still firmly detirmined to keep me that way!
    hard to believe that this is a fantasy of so many years -now a reality.
    Only news or comments for the week -its getting cold - and this means balls try to retract-and cannot of course due to ring - have had some comfort issues this week -but -device is far more secure at that.
    heavy dreams fill each night at the moment -before wearing this I hardly remember dreams like this.
    Other things -very horny this week (of course) -a nice feeling at the moment -Im sure it will become more difficult as the weeks go by.
    Anyway -boring post - but this ain't some sort of supercharged thing. Wife is extremely pleased with my status -she bought me a Thank you present this week -something she has never done before.
    I must write to kept for her that gave me this idea -and again to you guys on the forum who gave good advice, encouragement.

8. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    first off let me say thanks for providing this personal account of you and your wifes travels in this path towards marital happiness. i--ultimately should be so lucky.

you mention your love of bondage and i am quite keen on it too. years ago we dabbled in it as well(me on the bottom of course) but we got away from it as well as a lot of other things. as we are beginning to be back as we were years ago now in our relationship i can only hope that it goes as well as yours you obviously love your wife greatly. i hope my love can equally be shown to my Wife through this journey.

you mention a box? in your bondage. can you elaborate on it and what other forms of bondage you engage in? it seems that the bondage is mostly passive on your wifes part and that might suit my situation as well---if both people can find a happy medium--then so be it.

keep posting--i and others eagerly await your posts, they are the doses of reality we all need.

9. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Hi, thanks for the reply.
    We used to play heavily, then about ten years ago she was hurt in a car accident -and bondage games became very difficult physically.
    If we do play now we do things that are very easy to organise - we have a straight jacket that is easy to use, some cuffs ect.
    We fell into boxes by accident -we bought a lawn mower, and almost as a joke i climbed in and she taped it up -and found it all very exciting knowing she had "put me away" -a bit like "locked up!"

Then a few weeks later we found another great box -and i spent quite some time in it -once at the foot of the bed all night as she slept.
    Too make things as easy for her as i can -i ahve built a wooden box that holds a fan under a false floor -and hidden ventilation.
    I go in -and 30 seconds later Im locked in at her pleasure. If she does not want to relate to me , she does not have to -if she does -she teases me.
    its a happy medium for us -easy for her to do -inescapeable for me

At the moment our sex life is pretty quiet - I reamain locked up - and if she wants fun -she has it -and bad luck me.
    She's happy my "kinks" are being fullfilled once a month -and she as we intended with this -remains in control -under no pressure to have sex .
    I don't know if I mentioned before just how vital this is to her -"being pressured" simply brings back her assualt of many years ago - and this is not good.

Anyway - half waytthrough the month.
    had a massive pushbike prang today - not injured -but my bike was written off -and I was pretty lucky not to injur myself badly down there -huge bruise on my inner thigh -heavens knows if the cage had struck whatever my thigh did. (real over the handle bars job)

10. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    good news to hear you were not hurt...seriously that is. i will be dealing with biking in the upcoming months(summer) with the cb6ooos. that is a concern of mine as well. i can walk and jog with no problem but biking will require a little care.

i feel that ultimately my Wife/kh may opt for some passive bondage to "deal" with me and at the same time not have to actively participate past a minimal role. that might be a good solution for us. where do you keep a box of that size or is not that large and you are really confined a cramped quarters?

i also love your pic. i meant to mention that in my last post to you. i found when it came out the issue no 1 of slave piercing oh so many yeas ago. i was instantly hooked and it is probably what got my fascination with chastity and piercing entrenched in my mind. i went on to get several piercings(including an original frenum) to try to simulate the centurians "chastity" and was also a ready of the nagazine put out by gauntlet--PFIQ. anyways i have all the slave piercing mags and then the change over to forced womanhood all the way through many years of reading. if im in a bit of need for that kind of thinking i still go get one or two out and peruse them to fuel my fires.(fantasy over reality)

well--continued good luck to you and may we continue to cross paths on this narrow road!!

11. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    box is very very tight -cannot change position once lid goes down

12. jeanne

jeanne Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    mid night wake ups

as to hating mid night wake ups, and 2 am wake ups, and 4 am wake ups
    i have been wearing the cb6000s for a few months now, isn't it interesting that it seem sto me that i too have the same schedule of wake-ups, every 2 hours it seems almost like clockwork.

13. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Just a real quick update.
    Another week in Chastity.
    Nothing to report -as i can't do anything!
    LOL

14. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    reality post
    been a couple of rough days for the device -cold weather = tight around testes -equals ouch
    also very, very itchee these last 2 days.
    Plus, a lot of un expected erections and that means discomfort -so basically this equals about the mid month blues - getting to the horny, horny stage -.

Not much news really -wish at times of course was free -but on the other hand, still positive about all this.

15. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    One week to go, 24 days into latest lock up.
    Struggling to comment -its all vanilla stuff really - I am pretty horny I suppose, the need to orgasm sometimes is quite physical in intensity -but I suppose you fellow chastity wearers know the feeling well.

Wife still happy with current state -a lot more relaxed .
    I did try to suggest she tease by playing with a vibrator with herself while I lay beside her -she simply said no -suffer and wait for the end of the month.
    So, we wait..................

16. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    due a release this week end.
    Struggling to not mention it -would like to see if wife remembers!.
    If she does not, not sure what to do or say..
    Physically, body telling me I need a release -so many midnight erections, or, say when in the car -or anywhere...........

I,m beginning to recongnise the various stages of the month now I go through, its the - I would really, really like to cum time............

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hang in there Herbie, lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

18. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Its been a funny day.

making breakfast - no underwear on, rattle, rattle of padlock on cage.
    "is that you?"
    "Yes"

Big smile..................

Sort of nervous about tomorrow -end of month, (release day?)
    Will she remember, will she want to. What if she decides -into the box then? (as thats easiest for her) -but I actually am not keen on that.
    Do I hint about tomorrow -or stick to the plan -she is in control -so leave her in control.

I'm a real shrinker/grower guy -what I hate -shrinking down overnight or during normal things, then having top of penis sort of stick to top of cage -and as I try to grow -it bends upward -very annoying. If I need to pee -its fish him into position with cotton buds.
    Annoying!
    lets see what happens tomorrow.............

19. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Still locked!!!!!

Its been over a week since last post -and its been a tough week.
    On the weekend - "no -its not the end of the month, thats Tuesday....."
    I admit -I was pissed - remember this is not a dominate/submissive thing -a i will for go for you thing -and it was very hard to grit teeth..

Then tuesday -'oh, we will wait until weekend"
    I let wife know i was very disapointed -and i know she knew she had made a mistake -things were very tense for a couple of days.
    Today -its saturday -she heads of to work -and I am as hard as a rock -climb out of bed -and PING! -the cuff ring breaks!
    never have i resisted temptation so well -she came home 2 hours ago -and I showed her.
    Not too interested to be frank - did I say ever she has a streak of selfishness 3 miles wide?
    I fixed the ring with super glue -and found that tube is almost split as well -glued it too.
    locked back up -no orgasm, and I put wrong spacer in -i am now smallest cuff ring, smallest spacer -and she is asleep -so an erection is very much punishment.
    I really hope i get play time tonight -if not, i will probably re consider this - wife is not keeping her side of the deal - how hard is it to spend 30 minutes a month on your husband?
    To be honest - i sometimes wonder why I keep trying with the woman -grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    herbie, so sorry to hear your wife has no interest in it. You've toughed it out longer than I bothered to with my wife. Best of luck with whatever you decide. I feel your pain!

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice