another CB600s goes to work

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by herbieham, Dec 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    First release for clean and inspection today -I was good. Some small irritation marks -and the KG device sure needed cleaning. I changed down a ring spacer size -i read the body adjusts -and i think it is true -was getting lose a little . Feels a better fit now.
    What a battle not to relieve myself when cleaned -and what a battle to put back in!
    I think erections will be a bit painful now -but i feel a lot more secure -hot day here, with everything relaxed and lose felt escape might have been possible -so I changed size. see how we go.
    Visitors here -ugg

2. Danimal

Danimal Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
  3. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    been locked up for two weeks now -feels a long time. You know -the body does adjust. I spent a really big day in the garden today -doing a hell of a lot of manual labour, from weeding to mowing, to pruning, a trip to the tip -the lot. The device was good -forgot about it mostly -the smaller ring/spacer is far better -i feel"held" in it now.
    last night, well -the first time I spent a night this ring -was murder - last night was better -but erections are very uncomfortable -the usual answer -get up, go to the toilet.

After two weeks -wifes attitude?. I think a lot of people here are happily sharing a chastity journey together -my wife is a little different. Since the assualt -sex just makes her anxious -she has panic attacks even at times. Now - she does not have to worry about sex at all -and i think besides being a comfort for her -she can just shove the whole topic into a corner -and forget about it now.
    Oh -she knows I am locked up -but its not to be talked about -some times she looks at me -glances there -but nothing is said.
    So -I am chastised differently to some - for her, the sex "problem" is currently solved. I am taking it slow -we will talk about relief and such when i think she is more comfortable with it.

I am of course -incredibly horney, frustrated and the like -but -as my signiture says -its for love.

The reality of being horny -and unable to relieve the need -far exceeds the fantasy though!

be careful what you wish for - being locked up with no known release date is still very, very scary!

4. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    herbieham, while I'd never dare to try to teach you how to live your life, and while I'm happy that your way works for you, I can't help wondering about one thing. Are you really OK with your wife showing all thoughts of sex into a corner and forgetting about it?

I can't imagine what being sexually assaulted is like, so I can't really tell you how I'd react, but I'd hope I'd be able to cope with it and move on. If not for myself then for my partner. So I'm not sure whether simply forgetting about sex is a good long-term strategy.

I'm the kind of a man who'd be willing to spend a year locked up, if it helped my wife overcome such a problem, but I'd hope she'd be willing to work towards healing her soul and becoming capable of enjoying intimacy again.

5. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Hi -its not about forgetting about sex - before this, she would "attend to my needs" . This experiment is all about her re gaining confidence and control -and thus relax her problems. For me -i get 'to play" every day -any one who likes bondage like I do -to be locked up every day is like bondage 24hrs a day -

Ps -some people can't just move on Im afraid .
    PPs -for us -marriage is for keeps - good or bad -you make it work. this is making it work.

6. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I hope I never made it seem like I was suggesting you should make some ultimatum or something, or that you're doing something wrong. I know what it is like to have a partner who's been through difficult times, so I have some insight into your situation.

I agree with you that when you love somebody, you should be able to overcome all kind of problems and show some patience and so on. And I admit not everybody is able to move on after certain traumatic events. But, being the optimist that I am, I'd hope that they'd be trying to do so, for their own sakes, no matter how slow, erratic and intermittent the process would be. I'd let them set their own pace, I'd be willing to stay with them even if they found themselves unable to make another step and uncertain whether they'll ever be able to make, but all the time I'd be trying to do my best to help them, and hoping they too want to heal themselves. Heck, I've been there, I've done that.

So I was sort of trying to express my hope that this will help your wife regain her confidence and happiness, that it will help her rediscover at least some of her old self. I was trying to say that I hope you'd try to use this as a healing aid, knowing it might not work and being ready for it not working - but hoping it will. I wouldn't wish to hear about a chastity device being used to hide a problem and pretend it has gone away, if you understand what I mean...

Best luck to you both,

7. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Hi sandman -fair enough thoughts -no i don't think this device is being used to hide a problem, but to help fix it.
    Its 6 am here -driven out of bed by painful erections -grrrrrrrrrrrr LOL
    lesson -don't try to relive this by going to toilet -trying to pee -and giving up with the erection still being crushed -when you do relax -but not near the toilet -you will involuteerly start to pee what could not get out
    double grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Stil a million relatives in the house.What I'd do for some peace and quiet with the wife.

We had a very nice cuddle last night.

8. Bound4Fun

Bound4Fun Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Bondage, albeit it hidden, 24/7 is good. :) I love the feel of wearing by CB6000S and it is a constant reminder to me of my kinky side.

The involuntary pee thing annoys me as well. Whats worse is when you have to use public toilets and you get a little dribble after you thought you'd fiinished. Luckily it's stinking hot in my part of Oz so dries very quickly. :)

9. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I hope it works for both of you. Who has the keys? Your wife?

10. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Wife has keys of course -no orgeasms until end of month I believe.
    Back to reality -developing a sore spot at base of penis on top of balls -will change spacer size -hope that helps -not happy if the device begins to rub all my skin of -been using lube too.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    full day doing stuff with a bigger spacer -i think its better for comfort -not feeling as secure -but I cant pull out -just don't feel being"held" down there.
    Amazing what a couple of millimetres space does.
    Erections are actually worse i think bigger spacer -smallest spacer the penis just cannot grow -now it can a bit -and seems to try harder.
    feeling very aware of device today -horny as

12. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Hello herbieham,
    Welcome to the "S" club, I've been lurking in on your journey since the start. i've got a few tips for you.

I know this sounds bad but a when i'm going out for the day and know restrooms might be an issue take some thin pantyliners with me, as they are small and take up the dribbles, plus, they in a package about the size of a condom. They slip into pockets and wallets.
    [​IMG]

I'm a truck driver, I was three states away from the key when the bottom seam on my CB6000 case split trapping me! OUCH!!! It pinched the length of the tube and I had a red mark down the bottom of my parts for 2 weeks.

I keep baby oil gel and Q-tips in my truck for that purpose, it keeps things moving and don't get stuck. I used to use expensive silicone oil but with the new CB6000s baby oil gel works great, and I haven't had a big issue with odors.

My cleaning and shaving time, yes it's best to shave the around the ball ring, get a hair caught at the wrong time and....
    My 15 minutes are under supervision, so just be lucky you get time to yourself.

Good luck on your first 30 days in the hole...eh....cage. The longest I went was 7 months and 2 weeks with just a 15 minute supervised cleaning period a week.

13. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Hi locked in NMA -good comments
    Spent the day fishing today -and a swim -must remember to oil the lock -salt water not good i guess for it!
    Irritation no worse, no better today -persisting with the libe, and hoping it gets better. I would be bitterly dis apointed if this experiment stops because of a sore
    Not much else to report i suppose -just life. last night sllep was undisturbed -but I was up at 3.30 am to go fishing.
    One thing -the Kg device thingy works really, really well for me -i am a shrinker/grower extreme - i would have pulled out but for it for sure today -I tried earlier today - can't do it

14. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Hi lurkers
    You know, i used to come here every day, read all the posts, especially the captioned photos -and play with myself a lot
    Well -now i can't
    Poor peni so painfully crushes itself -and balls so scream for release -its a stupid, stupid thing to do once chasticed. You just get more frustrated. Sweet feeling. Horrible feeling.
    What a mix
    I am still trying to come to grips with this -trying to get hard -you reach for your paenis -and all you feel is hard plastic -and nothing else!

15. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Well, as this is a real life account -sitting here intensly disapointed -let out for a clean last night -and i am not just irritated at the base of the penis -but have now a very painful sore -quite a hole actually
    We are both very disapointed. I kept up lubrication ect -and am at a loss what to do now. Different lubricant -wrong spacer size - the tube seems not to have any sharp bits -i will get some fine wet and dry for it tomorrow.
    So i am out until healed -and then we are both detirmined to try again

Again -really, really disapointed -i thought this device was going to work.

16. Nokey

Nokey Spankedbyher

Local Time:
    Hi

Sorry to hear about your sore. I wear a CB 6000s for weeks at a time. I find that a very small bit of Vaseline keeps me comfortable. I find the CB6000s far more comfortable than the CB 3000 or the CB 6000.

A zinc based cream may speed up recovery and re lock.

Nokey

17. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Still healing - i think this ain't going to work -if I have a big spacer -I won't irritate -but can pull out. Small spacer - irritation.
    This is what happens when you are a very extreme shrinker/grower.
    Hopefully back in friday -am trying all sorts of combinations at the meoment -and have sandpapered the tube in case there was something there to cause sore.

sore was extremely bad.

personally -i miss wearing the device -but i don't want to beable to pull out. KG device also left nasty mark -so more experiment there as well.

how reset signature thingy? -got to work that out too

18. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    15 Jan -and we try again
    Sanded the CB, using vasaline -set spacer so can't escape -still not confident that i won't irritate -but we try again

19. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    maybe the sanding did the trick -or the vasaline -so far, no problems.
    I really hope this works out - but then again, a little part of me wonders what if the device does work this time!

20. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Well -things progress. although not totally happy with the security -i seem to be settling into a good fit -am on smallest ring now. No KG device, middle range spacer. using a fair amount of vasaline -and so far no obvious irritation -i think the sanding may have done the trick.
    I am not saying its totally comfortable -by days end of wearing jeans -i would love to just rip the thing of - get home, get loser clothes, things settle a little

Wife has not mentioned the device until today -she rang me at work -and asked me how I was going 'confined" I said i kept thinking of her all the time -with resultant "troubles' She laughed -said"good" -and that was that. i think she is getting quite used to the idea of me wearing the device now.
    if, by months end I am still like this -things are a success, if not -well, Im not sure.

21. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If it makes you feel any better pet is unlocked since yesterday evening due to chaffing issues. Prior to that he'd worn it (with cleanings) for 2 weeks.

What on earth happened to suddenly cause this issue?! Who knows!

22. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Hi, I've just been catching up with thisthread, I was sorry to hear about your sore but I'm glad to hear you haven't let it scare you off or ignored it. I'm also in the cb 6000s and have been for over 2 months with the exception of brief cleaning breaks so I know that it can be worn for long periods comfortably. My only real tip is to take your time over working out the right mix of spacer and ring size and enjoy it of course!

23. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments -I know that this can be worn forever -if I get it right. I am going to adjust spacer again tonight -when keys come home! -she is out some where!
    I need to get out tonight -smelly from a badly aimed you know what.
    I think i have worked out the problem, gap between tube and ring just too small -with over night erections doing the damage.
    Wife again talked about the device last night -she is warming to the whole concept -as am I -so really desperate to make this work -a failure and I think i wil never get another chance.
    Ultimately we are planning to go to europe next year -UK - that is only a jump away to a Aussie for a Latowinski belt. If this works -by then that would be a justifiable expense!

24. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    :chores026:
    rub a dub dub.

i have found out that if you press the cage back into your body, the cage will fill up putting you closer to the slot. i have also found out that when i don't have time to sit, i could find an old cup like from a fast food joint and stand pressing the cage against the body and fill the cup. (It's cleaner), and when done pour it in the toilet throw the cup away. i then take about 4 squares of TP (still connected) and fold it lengthwise it 4 times and use a Q tip to push it in the slot and dry the insides. Then, reapply lube.

According to Dr. Oz's TV show, the bladder can hold about 32 oz. One day my friend asked me why i keep those cups in the bathroom. (i only use them once and throw them away)

As for the stink, i use Oil of Olay's Body Ribbons and a Q tip to get inside. Then, use a Q tip and baby oil gel to lube up. Mistress R. likes the smell of baby oil. There are different scented lubes also you might try.

25. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    A reasonable time since last post. Usual painful erection stuff in midle of the night -but not too bad -down boy!. What i would call a good day at work -no pain, or real discomfort today -maybe i am getting the fit right -who knows.. Still pretty red and worn at base of penis -but no sore or brocken skin -but close too it i think. Bigger spacer may be helping.
    On the better to read front - getting to that Lust filled stage -where one just has to take it off -followed by the -I can't get it off -which leads to more lustful thoughts -which leads to more frustration -you know the feeling fellow wearers -wild isn't it!
    Oh to be able to play with him...............

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice