Annoying and disappointing Birdlocked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Schmunzie, Feb 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    So... it took weeks to find a way of securing the Birdlocked that didn't break after 30 minutes. And months more to sew the seed with my girlfriend that she might actually like to play with it. Then last night, to my surprise, delight and fear, she said "I think it's time we locked you up".

And thus, last night I spent my first night in chastity with a keyholder (I've experimented on my own a couple of times in the past).

And this morning, I got in the shower, soaped myself... and the bloody thing fell off!

Argh.

I am not particularly into having her lock me up when she's around but I did so want her to lock me up when travels overseas for work. Can't see how it's going to happen now.

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    The Birdlocked is poo. There. I said it. Worst design of the 4 different mass-market devices I tried before finally realizing that only a custom-fit device would do the trick. I could rant for paragraphs about what's wrong with the Birdlocked.

Try the link in the sig block below for some ideas about fit and sizing that might be of help while you look for a device that will suit your needs. Good luck!

3. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    She has gone away on work business for a couple of days so we (OK, I!) decided to try again. I mentioned the crappy post that breaks all the time. (Friendly and helpful Birdlocked folk sent replacement posts - that broke in minutes.) I replaced the entire assembly with a wide cable tie that can be tightened and released, with hole drilled to take the padlock. I have kept it on for about 24 hours now thanks to pulling the cable tie uncomfortably tight while showering and releasing it again afterwards. Whether this will carry on working is anyone's guess. The trickiest time is in the morning when night erections have pushed the ring further down the shaft of my penis.

The fact that I need to do things to make sure it stays on does defeat part of the psychological appeal - but that is true of any device like the Birdlocked that can be released by cutting it with a sharp knife. The point I need to convince myself of is that it needs to be on when she comes home. I can get it off easily enough but I'd never get it back on again.

Trouble is, she wouldn't be cross at all! She might remember to pretend, unconvincingly, after she'd laughed.

I love her with all my heart and wouldn't swap her for a dozen fierce dommes - but I wish she understood the game a little better. It's not for want of my trying... telling her in detail how the pervy mind works... buying her books on the subject... sending her emails. Ho hum. When she's in the mood to tease she can be fantastic at it - and keep the game going for days - so I know she's got a keyholder in there somewhere. Who knows.. maybe the keyholder will surface when she comes home and decides not to let me out...

4. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I forgot to say... my first locked day with my lady away. Wow! Hot!

5. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    And last night she came back, exhausted from her travels. No mention was made of my 'condition'. Today she's gone off to work, leaving me locked for another day.... Hmm... what was that about careful what you wish for!?!?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice