Anniversary release?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rtiger301, Oct 21, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Hello-

So, today I have been married happily for nine years and I have been locked up for 85 hours as of right now. My record is 204 hours.

Tonight we are headed out for a nice dinner and evening out. My wife has been hinting that I may not get released as I think I will! How frustrating! She has not told me the lenght this time. The only clue I have gotten is that I shouldn't set up any business travel for a while. Yikes! I'm going to be such a wreck.

Why am I writing thus? I don't know. I just feel like sharing stories when I'm locked up.

A few other notes. My wife is still slighly reluctant but is warming to this whole thing. Last weekend out of the blue she told me to put it on and do some house work. After dinner, she had me strip down, locked my wrist and ankle cuffs on, chained my ankles together so I could only take baby steps, and then had me clean the bedroom. Very fun. She let me out that night and she stroked me to a ruined and the quickly follow-up with a full orgasm. When she was done, she made me put it back on. That was 85 hours ago. Honestly, a true story.

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    I love hearing stories...please continue! First let me say :happy-anniversary-0 Your wife sounds like she's settling into her new role quite nicely. Have a lovely time tonight, and I'd love to hear the follow up story for tomorrow!

3. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Will do. Either way, it's going to be a fun night.

She is fitting into the role nicely, I sometimes forget that. When I'm wearing the belt, I may be too pushy. I need to remember to slow down, listen, encourage, and do what I'm told. We are both on a journey to a location that is not yet known. Only in the last year have we acted upon this by buying a steel belt. We have a long time to play.

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    I love the way you talk about your lock up time in hours.....soon you'll progress to days, and maybe weeks,...and if you are really lucky, months - LOL

5. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, I'm still locked in my steel belt... During our dinner out we teased back and forth about being unlocked. I honestly would have put money on the fact that I would be released. When we finally got home and crawled into bed, I asked if I was getting out and the answer I got was "well I don't have the key and don't ask about it again." gulp.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Heh, I was chuckling about counting in "hours" too.

rtiger, I forget... what kind of steel belt do you have?

Best of luck!
    mikecb

7. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have a My-Steel ergoslim total belt.

Funny thing about measuring in hours. On my work computer, I have two small timers running in the corner. One counts how many hours it has been and the other counts down to the record amount of hours. It's easy and doesn't convert into days, weeks, months (I hope not). Hence, my reference in hours.

She called me today at work to remind me that I wasn't released last night. Like I need reminding....

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    "She called me today at work to remind me that I wasn't released last night. Like I need reminding"

Hehe. Love it! :anim_32: to your goddess.

9. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Update x2: yesterday we went shopping after work since it has been a while (I was feeling generous). She bought a brand new pair of black leather boots (which I go crazy for) and she picked out some new underwear for me (since briefs are easier to wear with the belt than boxers). After checkout she said this Saturday there would be no plans made and that we will be staying in!! She also said that there would be some cleaning before some play time. She also mentioned that she will probably send me to the store in the morning with my ankle and wrist cuffs locked. She's done this multiple times before and it's awesome. I wear jeans and a shirt that covers them, but you still can faintly hear the locks and buckles. She know that my record of 8 days falls on Monday, so I don't know if I will be sprung, but i can hope. We have had a number of conversations around teasing and ruined orgasms lately, so even if I get out, I may not finish.

Now, will this day ever end at work? I hate typing on my phone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice