Android Chastity Keyholding Tool

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by KevinC, Dec 3, 2016.

1. KevinC

KevinC Member

London, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Hi

I hope this is the right place for such a post and doesn't go against any forum rules.

I've recently finished an app for the Android which acts as a keyholder by keeping the code set on your combination lock or personal safe hidden from you until a later date. It's based on Time Lock and a chastity game I saw on a forum ages ago where the couple used a bag of beads and the husband locked in chastity had to pick a random bead each day to find a specific colour which would allow him to be unlocked.

The app uses the same bead/counter mechanic, only it lets you play without a keyholder. Unlike Time Lock you don't take pictures with your camera of the combination. The app generates one and will attempt to help you forget it once you've set the lock and closed it.

Everything is saved on the device so no user accounts required. It does require internet connection to check the time on a server so that it can't be easily cheated by changing the device time.

It's in Beta stage at the moment but is available on the store as "Early Access". Would anyone like to try it out? Can I paste a link to the store here?

Thanks

Kevin

2. john locked

john locked Active member

computer technician
    Europe
    Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Interesting. i think that forum is very right, if needed admin will move thread to the right subforum.
    i would like to try it out.

WBR
    john

3. KevinC

KevinC Member

London, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Thanks for replying John. I'll paste the link here and hopefully the moderators will move it to the correct place if needed. I can't edit my first post to include it in that.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.uk.kevincross.chastikey

I'm currently testing it out myself too. Have put the key into a personal safe with an 8 digit code and will get it back within the next 14 days or so. All depends on how quickly I pick the green counter which will show me the combination.

McSlavey likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice