And the keys so far...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wilson, Jan 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Wilson

Wilson Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    So I've been wearing the cb-2000 device in pink. It took a week to get just the right size. So after we figured out the size it was a couple weeks before Christmas and my keyholder promised I'd have some time out for the holidays.

Well , the holiday came and she let me out. I almost had cum about half a dozen times, it was great. Then she decided it was time to sleep, and I had to be put away before sleeping. She had me get my knees and beg to be allowed to cum. I pleaded and she threw a towel on the ground and said "No hands, here you go. Just try to hurry, I'm tired..." and so I got my jollies on a towel while she giggled. (It turned me on quite a bit actually.)

Then the New Year came. She said she might let me out. I put on a skirt, black knee highs, 6 inch heals, and cute white blouse with flowery trim. I was all shaven and smooth. Everything she wanted. we watched the ball drop and I couldn't help but glance at the key while I wait, she played with it, I think to taunt me with it. Well, we kissed and stripped eachother slowly and passionatly. It was kinda cute and embarasing when she lifted up my skirt and started to play with my little penis between the bars. She giggled and said things like "i'm not sure if I should let you out, I mean, I get all my pleasure from toys and your tounge. How could I be satisfied with that tiny thing." And said if I ate her out she might consider letting it out. I kissed her all over and worked her up until she was moaning and whinning for more. eventually my tounge found her gorgouse pussy and I begin teasing around with my tounge (It's like Gene simmons type tounge, maybe not quite as long, but I can touch my nose with it!) and licking her swollen clit. With each orgasm I got hornier and my cock tried harder to break its bonds. she liked to laugh a bit as it bulged around the bars. After 6 orgasms I looked up and noticed she started her monthly. I let her know so she had me stop and clean up everything.

Now it was to be my time again for sure I figured! I'd been waiting since Christmas. Well, she teased it and ran her hands all over me (my mistress loves running her hands all over me because I'm so sensitive. She likes her "tiny dicked bitch" squirming and moaning while locked up.) She brought the key to the lock and smirked at me. Now I began to beg for it. Plead for release. She put the key in and I smiled. Before turning it she said "You and your small dick are mine and my bitch right?" and I nodded. "Well, why should my bitch get pleasure while I'm bleeding, that's not fair..." and the key was removed and she kissed the cage grazing the tip of my prick, trying to get hard, with her tounge.

I asked her when she may let me out next. She said at least a month. When I asked again she smacked my balls a few times and said "I've had enough of my bitches sass. I might let you out on Valentines day if your good and don't ask me again."

Just wanted to share my story. It feels kinda good to share with you all...

Curious40ish likes this.
  2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    An excellent use of tease and denial.. Doesn't it reinforce your position as Her bitch? Besides, She is probably right, that tiny little thingy of yours really wouldn't satisfy Her all that much anyway... Maybe next time, you'll try even harder to please Her. Valentine's Day isn't that long a wait anyway...

:smilies_xxx02:

3. toni

toni Small Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Nice, thanks for sharing. Just 6 weeks to go...

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Wow, this is fabulous, Wilson! And, you're in a PINK cb-2000 just like dollyanne! Dolly really liked the part where She lifts up your skirt and calls you Her "tiny dicked bitch"! OMG, what a wonderfully teasing keyholder you have! You are sooo lucky! You must tell us more! Thank you!

Huggs,
    :champagne-088:
    dollyanne

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Here's to Valentines Day

Sound like your Keyholder just adjusting very well to your being locked in Chastity. All to soon she will be Mistress Keyholder to you sissy. Keep your mouth shut and where it belongs, :licking: and Valentines Day will be here before you know it.

Last year I wasn't allowed to orgasm till the day after Valentines Day. If I didn't please the Mistress/Wife on Valentines Day to her satisfaction, she told me in no uncertain terms that my orgasm would be delay indefinity. I was sure to make her feel like the most special, sexy women in the world that day. My life (well felt like it) depended on it.

Must have worked, but now she expects it all the time!! And I do, if I want a chance at having orgasm again someday.

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice