And so it begins...

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Reverend Chastity, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Reverend Chastity

Reverend Chastity Active member

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I received my sizing rings today. For anyone wondering it only took six days for the package to arrive in Bavaria via the APO system, which was really quick.

Anyway, I’ve now started the process and, like everyone else, I’m all worried I’m going to do it wrong. I’ve already emailed MM once and probably will several more times. Their customer service is as described here.

I think I have a base ring size figured out. I found a size that seemed right, barely squeezed one smaller on and it was so tight that it left a red mark all the way around after only about 5 min. The finger test seems accurate unless I’m really forcing them in, which I was told not to do.

Anyway, I’ll probably measure about 100 times with the hope they’ll only have to cut once. I feel a bit nuerotic, but I don’t want to mess it up. I’ve read a lot of the advice here already, but more is always welcome.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    Personally, I think the only good way to test the base ring is while wearing a cage. The sizing rings said I should wear a certain size (smaller than I had wearing other devices) and when I did wear it, the pain from an erection at night was excruciating. Worse than sleeping in a Kali's Teeth Bracelet. (admittedly, a mild one)

3. TommyB

TommyB Member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    I just ordered my sizing rings a few hours ago. I will probably be reading reviews all weekend to get everyone's sizing opinions and will likely make my purchase shortly after the rings arrive! Can't wait!!!

4. Reverend Chastity

Reverend Chastity Active member

Local Time:
    So I think I’m going with a 1.75” base ring, 1.5” long cage, and 1.25” width cage with the 3/8” gap. I’m most concerned with the base ring. It takes some work to get in that size sizing ring and I can get the finger tip in. It just seems really tight. I also have fairly small fingers for a guy even though I’m tall (6’3” or 1.91 meters). I think I’d also be described as usually “high and tight.” I’m really trying to get this right the first time.

5. Charleston

Charleston Active member

Machinist
    South west Louisiana
    Local Time:
    If you can swing it order the next size up as well. That is what I did. After about 2 or 3 weeks I as able to move into the smaller sizes ring that was originally tight on me. Truth be told I could use 1/8” smaller diameter ring now.

boisub likes this.
  6. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:12 AM
    Are you doing a single or double ring? If it’s the double I would order both the 1.75 and the next size up, and as @Charleston said, start with the larger one and go down as things loosen up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice