And now...The end is near...And so I face..The final Lockup!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Permenently Caged, May 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Ok! I know I am a handful.
    I know I can have a tendency to top from the bottom.
    I know I am always trying to get out of things...out of my cage...I know.
    I know that a metaphorical cage or inescapable one is not for me and I tend to pride myself (Ohh! So not Good!) on how I can unglue, cut and get release from most any predicament! (Cage).
    My wife and I have it really good and I am the quintessential perfect husband in every way a wife could want and her the perfect wife!
    We always talk and communication is our EVERYTHING! Keep nothing in and after 30 plus years of bliss...well we want another 30 years of BLISS!

So...Now we are at crossroads and seems like I have met my maker...

My wife has added a few pounds and I have leaned up!
    My wife has found a comfortable chair and I have joined a marathon.
    My wife enjoys breads and sweets and I revel in a Healthy life style!
    What does this mean...she has become extremely self-conscience and I...well...look good and distinguished!

Many people have told me..."Zak! Geeze...looking Gooo...oood!" and worst yet, right in front of my wife.
    I am ultra devoted to my wife...she looks at me and goes, "You're still mine you know."
    And I reply...Like the Tattoo says..."Forever Barbara's!" So my intention is to be with her till death do us part!

However, for her...she has decided that something more is needed. "Of course I trust you love..." She tells me...however...she just wants to make sure what is hers is ONLY available to HER!

" I know you won't mind if I take a little more precautions...need to make EXTRA sure!" So...GULP...We just placed the order for a new cage. And not just any cage...my nemesis cage, the Moriarty to my Holmes cage.
    Took us over a month of measuring and consulting and measuring again to have the perfect fit.

The Cage below is a 1/2 and 1/2. Which means...1/2 is a Magic lock which will be inverted, as is in the picture, so no access to the top part of the lock mechanism is possible The second, testicle security part is a bar, held to the base ring Permanently via use of two clips which snaps in to each post. Sadly, she read that the clips can be overcome by someone with a little ingenuity like I have and has simply stated: Some of your JB Weld will fix that, right?

So...the base ring and testicles will not be going ANYWHERE...unless I can convince her that JB Weld is NOT really necessary and MAYBE..."You know dear, at my age maybe we are better to have a way out...Off..Off and out, you know....what if something needs examining...(I was pointing to my groin)???

She waved that thought away as if I had said..."Maybe we need to keep a fly swatter handy...just in case tiny insect aliens come to Earth and demand free access to our Septic Tanks???" Same facial expression of the mouth up and the nose to the right...Silly!

"This way when you clean, only the cages needs to come off...think of how quick it will be to get it back on! No Need to thank me love...just securing my property! " and she patted my front...

So the order was placed tonight...I figure I have about 6 weeks before the end is upon me. 2 weeks to build and 4 weeks for delivery.

I'm literally Shaking...Any of you get this cold shaking when you get sexually anxious, like before your about to be tie up and you know she has prepared for the event??

Now, here is the thing that really REALLY has me going and I am praying she was saying in in jest!

"What do you think if we add a dab of JB Weld into the PA rod whole that connects to the catheter?"
    My brows furrow...
    Thinking...thinking...thinking...and she has a tiny smile and she is waiting..waiting...waiting...

Here I am constructing and deconstructing the cage, again and again...I get to the PA rod and in my mind, I weld it...thinking...thinking and OMG!!! NO!!! You can't! NO NO NO NO!!! A slight smile creeps across her face and I tiny nod. I would need surgery to remove the Rod and Catheter.

As I go white and close to hysteria...she says...Something to consider...

6 weeks without sleep...I can do it!

Maybe if I fatten up just enough...

OH! And she bought me a Dental Flosser Pressure gun, rechargeable, used on Varagesale. I was like, why would you need that?
    "You can add soap into it and wash yourself...think out it. Try it and let me know"

~sigh~

I have been outsmarted in every way possible.

I have 6 weeks ish to figure this out.

This is surgical stainless steel and locked right into my PA. I can't escape, she won't let me.

My future, for the first time is like Sarah Connor on that open road...no idea if or when I might cum again, in my future.

This is not a story, fantasy or hyperbole...this is REAL...don't believe me...check my blood pressure!

Zak

upload_2022-5-22_17-19-49.png

BigT11 and true42 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
  4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    What cage is this?

5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    I have looked at that cage for shorter term fun. Really looks like fun! I highly recommend not sealing it. She can just keep the keys somewhere out of reach. Emergency rooms don’t need to worry about cutting that off!

Alceste likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It would be highly unrecommended to glue a PA bar in, you need to be able to remove it for cleaning.

corsac likes this.
  7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Be careful of this so called permanent chastity. I posted on another thread what happened when another couple tried this and weren't careful in the process.

Husband managed to get it off the guy before they went to the ER, but it was a real pain in the neck and it took a while.

Breathe, Alceste and corsac like this.
  8. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Where is the link to that thread...VERY interested! Where did they drop the ball Careful wise? And the big question, why did they go to the ER?

9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    That is the whole point, you never know when you may need to go to the ER. You could be in an accident, broken bones, etc. You might need surgery, MRI, etc.

And, I would say that as you get older, the probability of needing some sort of intense medical treatment approaches 1.

10. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Well my fingers are crossed that she was just pulling my chain to keep me on edge. She has done that in the past with outstanding success!

11. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    Did you get the device from DH gate? Please post a link to the maker of this cage.

12. Cecilia B

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I can't find the thread now. The short version is the Wife wanted her cuckold husband in permanent chastity. She put the cage on him and did something to the screws, I can't remember what. One of the people in one of our groups is a doctor. She noticed a sore on the cuckold husband's scrotum, took a look at it and told her to take him to the ER. They didn't want to go with him in the cage. Husband thought he could get it off.

Husband cut the cage off with some whirly, spinny, buzzy thingy. I remember he said he was doing some other things to keep the metal cool and not burn the guy.. It was kind of funny and cute at the same time to see him in his maid dress barking orders at men and women alike, some of them dominants and dressed like that, to bring him this or that.

Husband said later he didn't like getting that close to a real penis even though he was holding the cage with pliers and pushing on the guy's parts with the wrong end of a plastic spoon. But he said if this was the only way to get them to the ER, he had to do it.

I'll ask him when he comes home if he remembers why the guy had that sore or if he remembers what the doctor said. She looked at it again before he got dressed and they went to the ER.

13. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Yes please! "Enquiring minds want to know!"

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Permenently Caged well really it your fault for keep trying to get out your cage and be a nuisance.

SubSnuggler, Byrdie and Chaz69 like this.
  15. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    SubSnuggler and Peter Rabbit like this.
  16. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    I am almost 67.9% sure she is kidding about the bonding the PA to Catheter part! EVERY time I bring it up she has a laughing fit! She has always been super logical and pragmatic...yah...you know what? I am 72.9% sure!

17. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    I can't stop being who and what I am...I hear you though and you are 100% right! It is my fault! And that is the reason we have such a good thing...I can always and easily say I am wrong!

jemima likes this.
  18. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
  19. Cecilia B

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    It's been a couple of days, but I asked husband. Let me see if I can remember everything he said. I just don't come here every day.

It was some metal device with an internal lock, it didn't have a padlock. He said it looked like the wife used some sort of hot thingy (he said something like a 'soddurring iron'(?) or a lighter or something) to damage the lock so it couldn't be opened. It heated up the metal and burned the husband. The husband thought the pain was part of him being disciplined by his Mistress Wife, so he just suffered. Husband said the doctor said it was probably why the sore got infected, it was from a burn and it didn't get the treatment it needed.

Husband reminded me it was why he kept using ice and water, some cold things like frozen veggies and some thingys he clipped to the cage he called "heat syncs" (?) or something like that. He also said it was why he kept stopping. He said even though he used thingys to keep the metal cool, it could still get too hot from even the whirly buzzy thingy he used to cut the cage off.

His clearest memories of it are what the doctor said and what the wound on the husband's scrotum smelled like once he got the cage off. He even still mentioned he didn't like getting that close to a penis attached to another guy.

My clearest memories of it are him in a satin maid dress, satin apron and petticoats, with his large silicone breast forms in his bullet bra (even though you couldn't see his lingerie, I knew it was there) in full makeup and heavy perfume as he was barking orders to bring him this or that or take away this or that. It just didn't fit which was why it stood out. But he was the only one who could get it off.

20. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Interesting and yet, all I can say is that when something feels wrong, it usually is.

I have been involved in chastity and bondage play with the love of my life for over 25 years. All in perfect safety and without any incidents. Well there was the time she got carried away with some hot wax, and I have a burn scare that has persisted!

I think I am safe in regards to the cage not being welded on indefinitely! However, the fact that she bought me a Homitt Water Flosser (used for $5.00) and has had me using it to clean up...and I should say, extremely efficiently! It goes in the shower, you can add liquid soap, it does not hurt...well not up close...and sadly, it washes as well as if you were hands on directly! So it has been made clear "No Hands On!"

Yikes! I am screwed! Well not anymore, that's for sure!

21. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    THis is the meany! Could revolutionize chastity duration!

Attached Files:

ddh067 and Byrdie like this.
  22. Cecilia B

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'll have to look into this.

23. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I would agree with everyone on not making it permanent. I was into a month long lockdown and had a Heart Attack. Luckily for me I was the one that realized it was happening and got the Emergency Key unlocked and released myself before the Aid Unit showed up. I know that the Lori's #5 shouldn't have been the first concern, but I was born in that hospital and have lived and worked in the area my entire life. Besides my kink is ours alone.
    PS, got a stent and working on my health/diet so I hopefully ever have another one. The Lori's was locked back on 4 days later and hasn't left its proper place since.

Danny15 and wannabestuck like this.
  24. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    WOW, scary stuff. Glad you're OK. And thank goodness you knew the signs and had time to act.

25. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Good job and all the best for no repeats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice