Anatomical Bad News

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Setaphen, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Setaphen

Setaphen New member

United States
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Hi, this is my first post. I was originally excited about chastity, but the steps I have taken thus far have led to disappointing discoveries.

I had started out by purchasing a silicone CB6000S-type knock-off. My first observations were that it was extremely difficult to get inside the cage. The material was quite irritating against the skin, and the ring gaps would pinch. Most ridiculous was the fact that the whole thing was easily removable with some effort. Even when locked, with the smallest ring size, the flexibility of silicone allowed such that it could be bent and then pulled apart, and the locking pin could be sent back through the ring. It’s laughable, to be honest. However, worst of all was what would happen as an erection approached. My balls would move upward, and as much of the skin and testicular matter as possible would feed back through the ring while the cage would be pushed downward, taking the ring farther forward. This essentially made the device horribly painful with the amount of tension it created. I knew it was no good and I looked for something different.

My second candidate was a Rikers-style polycarbonate cage (again a knockoff), main appeal being the fact that it’s not silicone. The cage was a tight fit both length and girth-wise. But it actually worked. It was effectively inescapable. But then, the same problem. As the erection attempted to form, my sack would feed right back through the sides of the ring, and the tip would push the cage and the ring as far forward as it possibly could. Even with the smallest ring size this would happen, and once that skin was through it couldn’t be tugged back inside the ring. The entire contraption slid so far forward it would create immense pressure on my balls turning them purple. The ring was no longer between my legs, my mound completely on the wrong side and being squeezed, to add to the discomfort. Once again, no good.

So from what I’ve gathered from seeing complaints from people suffering the same problem, it might just be that our anatomy is fundamentally different, making many of the options out there just not viable. I’ve also gathered that there may not really be a solution for us short of the PA or perhaps a belt (both of which I’m not willing to do). So through my limited exploration of this kink I have come to realize that if I want to continue, then there will likely be a very cruel road ahead for me. My instincts are telling me to quit but I really just want to find the one that works and put the disappointment past me. Is there any chastity device you could suggest? A non-piercing non-belt solution for a grower nearly ready to throw in the towel?

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Finding the right fit is definitely a challenge for growers, you are not alone. The trick is to find a cage short enough to prevent the erection from really getting going. Having a ring that gets some grip on your skin may be necessary, and one that fits pretty snugly. I wound up custom designing cages to my liking, and haven't looked back since! Each one has been a a bit smaller than the last, and each one winds up more comfortable.

Leaving room to grow in cages is not the right answer unless you are a show-er, and have very little change between flaccid size and erect size (even then I'd argue to squish it down some!)

spud18 and Allen1987 like this.
  3. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    The only solution I would think is to get a longer cage. The first device I bought was an Evotions Chinese knockoff (green and white). When it was on it felt great and comfortable. I would be able to get an erection for the most part without much tug on the twins. What I didn’t like is that flaccid I didn’t come close to filling the cage (along with other design flaws the cage had). So I got a smaller cage and on occasion have had the painful ball tugging situation you have described.

With a longer cage you are still in chastity but have the ability for more self pleasure as you can become mostly erect in it. Pros and cons.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Two responses, two opposite answers... what that means really is there's no one right solution that works for everyone. Keep at it, ask for advice, and try a bunch of different things until you find what works for you!

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  5. Setaphen

Setaphen New member

United States
    Local Time:
    A longer (and probably wider diameter) cage might just be the answer. Come to think of it, I believe the main issue for me to be the expanding girth during the attempted erection, which, beginning at the mound, will begin to squeeze and push the entrance of the cage, taking the whole contraption with it. Also not sure why the Rikers knockoff cage’s entrance bends down at close to a 90 degree angle, but did add immensely to the pain as it dug into the shaft skin and likely contributed to the forward sliding of the device.

Now, knowing this information is one thing but having some idea of where to go from here is another entirely. Without specific guidance it just feels inevitable that I will countinue to run into versions of my predicament.

6. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    i wore a Rikers for an extended period of time, difficult for hygiene and for longer term wear, also bulky as the base ring can be uncomfortable. If your serious and want a really comfortable and secure device invest in a Mature Metal cage. i can't say enough about how a custom build chastity device can make all the difference.

7. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    I also started experimenting with chastity devices a while back, after fantasizing about it for a while.

I haven't had the problem of erections pushing the cage forward and making the ring pull on my testicles. I've seen photos of that happening, but my erections never seem to get that hard any more. Not because of chastity, just in general. They seemed stiffer/harder when I was younger, but now they only seem to get semi-stiff. That said, I've been pretty disappointed with the cheap plastic devices I've bought from eBay. I haven't ever tried a genuine model.

CB-6000/6000s - The groove in the rings seems to quickly lead to irritation of the scrotum and a severe burning sensation, but I plan to fill that with epoxy putty. The cage itself is hard for me to get on without the skin bunching up somewhere. While wearing it, the skin bulges out those stupid little vent holes, becoming irritated. I bought the silicone anti-pullout inserts (knockoffs?) and they work, but cause even more irritation, plus the skin can get pinched between the end of the insert and the cage. The 6000s squished things up too much for my liking.

Holy Trainer v2 - The lock cutout scratches the skin as I pull my penis through the ring. I have trouble getting the cage on without the skin bunching up. Loose skin ends up covering the back end of the cage, which digs in and irritates it. The problem is worse the smaller the ring I use. The skin also becomes irritated at the top of the ring where it gets squished between the edges of the cage and the ring. The ring eventually causes a burning sensation. Using the security insert with three flexible prongs is hit and miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Usually starts to cause pain after a while.

Zeus/Electro Lockdown/A175 - Worst one of the bunch in my opinion. The ring is adjustable, but it has "teeth" which if left exposed will dig in and irritate the skin. If you tighten it so no teeth are left exposed, it's too tight (at least for me). The ring causes the same chafing/burning sensation as the others. The cage is oval rather than round so it's even harder to get into without the skin bunching up. The spacers sit right on top of the penis and can pinch the skin as you're putting it together. The lock isn't tight against the cage, so there's a tiny bit of play, just enough to let a bit of skin occasionally get pinched between the cage and spacers. Also, the adjustable ring doesn't close evenly, so it ends up being slightly oval and off-center. I couldn't test the electric option.

Evotion Wearables Cage Eight/A358 - A nightmare to put on as it pinches everywhere! Uses a wide solid ring that I expected to dig in, but surprisingly doesn't, at least not that much. Eventually causes irritation, but for some reason seems less irritating than the others. Once on, it's surprisingly comfortable. The cage sticks straight out and the lock makes a bulge on the top, making it harder to conceal under clothing. Despite the open design, washing is a problem as it fits pretty tightly. I didn't buy the spiked ring as plain rings are irritating enough. Comes with an optional part for a PA piercing. I don't have one, so I couldn't test that option.

Without any kind of security insert, I can pull my penis out of all of them. The Holy Trainer v2 is actually the easiest as the smooth tube going under the ring provides a nice smooth surface to slide against. Friction can be a problem, but usually doesn't prevent pulling out. The A358 has been the most difficult just because of the way it fits, but even with that one, I can pull out. Putting it back in without unlocking the devices is a problem though. I have enough trouble putting them on when they're unlocked!

I've worn the A358 the most. Eventually I start to get discomfort under my scrotum. Lubricating it helps, and also pulling the skin through so that it's sitting in a different spot. Even so, my record so far has only been 3 1/2 days before I had to remove it. I do like knowing that if I ever decide to get a PA piercing, I won't be able to remove it without unlocking it. With a PA, the cage portion can be worn without the ring.

Like you, I'm still looking for a good device. I'm not sure I want to spend hundreds on a custom device. I haven't even been willing to spend the money for one of the brand name, off the shelf devices. I worry that while they may be higher quality than the cheap Chinese imitations, I'll still have many of the same problems with them (off the shelf devices, not a custom one). Even if I were willing to get a custom device, I'm not convinced that I wouldn't be able to just pull my penis out the back. After all, if the penis can be inserted through the ring to put it on, it can be pulled back out the same way. I don't see how locking a cage to the front of the ring is going to change that, and it seems pointless to spend hundreds on a custom device that's mostly symbolic rather than functional. Functional in the sense that it actually prevents access to the penis while locked.

No offense intended to those who own custom devices, it just doesn't seem like the right option for me.

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  8. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    I forgot to mention that the plastic of the A358 device feels softer than the other devices. Don't get me wrong, it's not squishy , but the cage pieces do have some flex to them. The rings seem a little more rigid, but even then they don't feel as hard/brittle as the CB-6000 or A175. They feel similar to the Holy Trainer v2 copy in my opinion.

9. Evotion

Evotion Member

Designer
    New York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would just like to point out that the "Evotion" A358 device referred to in JD357's post is a counterfeit chinese device. We don't have a problem with people using these Chinese devices, but it's important to remember that ours are made custom and should fit much better. Also the nylon we use is a very strong, high quality material. Furthermore, our Orion cage is designed to be easier to put on without pinching than the Cage 8.

JackStrap likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice