Anal orgasm

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Aaron1993, May 11, 2021.

1. Aaron1993

Aaron1993 Member

Engineer
    Loughborough UK
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    I had a solo session tonight started with prostate massager then that died I went onto anal beads I started slow and then got a welling feeling deep inside I slowed my breathing down and pumped faster until I was tensed so hard I struggled to breathe I kept going until I felt a sudden urge or precum ooze out of me now if kept this anal fucking up for an hour and I was a sticky mess.a question for you anal veterans can you cum from anal and what could I do to bring myself to cum from it thanks for reading and feel free to ask me any questions also.

2. Cassie Jane

Cassie Jane Active member

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    #2 Cassie Jane, Jul 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    Objectify yourself. See yourself as an object of sexual desire in it's most ideal form to you. And maybe listen to some relaxing yet stimulating music. The whole point is that you want to be relaxed and not stressed. You kind of have to let go. I like to ride my dildos hands free by mounting then to various objects. Making yourself feels sexy is also important. Bring into the space things that turn you on, like maybe something that smells good or feels good to your skin. You can use a massage wand too. I need to get one of them for myself. It sounds like what you are seeking is an HFO (hands free orgasm). Yes they feel really good. I have also used and would recommend erotic/sensual hypnosis. You can find a bunch of free ones over at hypno-fetish.com. Also one other thing that came to mind is nitric oxide boosters such as arginine or beet extract could help as they should increase blood flow into the erogenous zones.

3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    I have achieved it the very first time she pegged me and twice with the NJoy Pure wand. All three were very special. I think the biggest driving factor for me was being relaxed and in a state of kind that I allow myself to feel like I’m being taken.

I’d say it is equal parts hitting the right spot and the mind driving it from an almost subconscious level. Of course I am conscious about what I’m doing but the ability to let go and have the true desires that get pushed to the background in daily life just sort of bubble their way to the surface is the crucial piece for me. That and the weight of the pure wand applying the right amount of pressure and it’s fireworks time.

Charles3451 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice