1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An unexpected turn...

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by markp, Jul 22, 2017.

1. We've been playing with this 'chastity thing' for just on a year now on and off. I'd presented Miss J with the keys to a CB600S after She came back from a holiday, with the intention of controlling my masturbating habit and She's been increasing Her interest in chastity in that time.

I'm now in a steel Attica device, which She prefers the look of, and has been much more forceful recently in ensuring it's use. So last night I'd been informed that I'd be getting released for an O and some mutual 'fun' - I'd been locked since Monday. Now 5 days is a long lock up for me - the Attica cage is way better than the CB600S for hygiene - so I'm all but climbing the walls in anticipation...

So we retired to the bedroom and I needed to make the bed while Miss J had a shower. She came out of the en suite and announced that She felt like being mean to me tonight - "I might just go to sleep..." Well, she did, but not before strapping the magic wand to my cage and balls with bondage tape and running through the settings for the next 20 minutes!

Oh. My. Fucking. God. If there's something better than sex, I found it last night. Then She turned it off, patted my cage, and said "night night".

As we drifted off to sleep I said "I think I like the mean You." She just chuckled. I think this might be the start of a new chapter in our chastity journey.

Mark Owen, spider203 and manintyres like this.
  2. That sounds awesome. Mine has never used it on me while I was locked. Shes tried it a few times to tease me but it didn't do much for me. Maybe she needs a bigger vibrator