An opinion of mine

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 2922, Jan 22, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Well, all I can say is that I doubt you will be missed. Good luck with life.

SmallRyan and HT89 like this.
  2. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    I'm actually proud my wife does this. I adore her assertiveness in making this happen. For years she tried to hide it and now we're both very happy its out in the open and she feels liberated and supported by me praising her confidence.

JT_1999_ and Beta101 like this.
  3. SmallRyan

SmallRyan Active member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    You whine about a double standard and how "if it was men doing it then" but reversing traditional power models and celebrating a 'double standard' is very much part of an flr and what many men (and women) on CM ascribe to and celebrate.

Each to their own, but let me be clear, I CELEBRATE any double standard in favor of women.

Artem, DirtyFeet and Beta101 like this.
  4. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Wow! Let’s put your opinion in perspective. First, the percentage of women who initiate chastity in a relationship is in the low single digits. The number of women who initiate cuckolding is lower than that. So the situation that you describe is almost completely driven by the sexual fantasies and desires of men. Trust me, in RL, there a virtually no women interested in imposing this on you, because there are droves of men lined up wishing to experience it!

5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Well now, lets just pull statistics right out of nowhere.

6. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Oh please! Go count posters on cuckolding on this site & Fetlife and read there profiles. Scientific? No. Representative? Yes.

7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Cuckolding and swinging isn't our cup of tea, but for some couples it is. Consent is the thing from both sides. Many blokes say they are "forced" to accept it but in truth if you don't want to put up with it you have a choice. Successful relationships come in many forms. If a woman doesn't feel comfortable with flr then it probably won't happen and the same for the man. I have known a couple of blokes who literally were "door mats". That isn't a successful happy relationship, unless that's what they want it! In the end however consenting adults decide to conduct their relationship is entirely up to them! Mrs Chaste is very serious about me being in chastity, it is very much what she wants and keeping me denied while she has orgasms is very much what she wants! And I love it! There is a "serious element" on her part due to an insecurity because of her first husbands infidelity. So the fact I can't stray makes her feel a little "safer". It enables her to use a negative and in her words "irrational" feeling in a positive way for our relationship.

shieldingmatrix likes this.
  8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Its difficult when ones moral compass is projected onto an emotional part of a relationship such as an extra-marital affair.. fairness, responsibility, hurt, jealousy will weigh in.. Men have been polygamous since time immemorial.. my grandfather was.. while my grandma was perpetually pregnant with 10 children in 20 years.. that was the accepted norm for that era.. however, close to my place and not too distant in history, the minangkabau tribe practised the matriach society where husband(s) were relegated to assuming the female household surname and have zero rights.. i have written this before.. so women having multiple male partners arent really frowned upon.. its just the historical and cultural differences..
    in our type of female led marriage where so much authority and power exchange has taken place.. if my wife were to assume an intimate affair with another male purely out of lust/needs and not out of emotion.. and if shes is responsible and matured enough of her emotions towards our household.. i would let her be .. with a heavy heart? … Of course… I mean which men would fervently prep their women up for some great pounding sex with random strangers met a local bar with supposedly bbc dangling around.. ?
    My wife is responsible enough to lead the household.. bring back the bacon.. and without fail.. return every nite to meet her chaste and submissive me.. She can spare me the details, video records or the occasional creampie she brings home for me to lick up..if any.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice