An opinion of mine

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 2922, Jan 22, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Or my opinion

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    No, your attitude.

3. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    If you want to butt heads with that's fine, I still say it is a matter of opinion. Maybe people are triggered by my view

4. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    precisely

5. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    To each their own

6. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    No they are triggerd by you of the lack of respect for their opinion.
    Its youre way or the highway......
    I can believe that you have bad experiences with woman but there are a lot of guys that have the opposite...

So one tip just fomlow the advicebof miss Lucy..

7. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    What were you trying to say here? "fomlow the advicebof"

8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Sometimes it's worth stepping back and asking "why?"

SmallRyan likes this.
  9. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    Lot of behind the scenes things I don't have all the answers to, but they all knew each other and my mother I do believe

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Wishing you better luck. I remember in my own relationship that most troubles mean that I am somehow failing. I don't know how or why sometimes, but searching for that answer is a good process to undertake ...

SubSnuggler likes this.
  11. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    Right, I had people using black magick on me, poison me, try and get me fired from work, try get me in trouble for things I didn't do, list goes on. These people were all evil with a capital E

12. Nicolas Caged

Nicolas Caged Member

Local Time:
    You clearly have a huge amount of emotional baggage to carry and work through but as others have implied, you can’t apply the template of your own life to fora such as these, where there’s a myriad of different journeys and life experiences in relation to FLR, chastity and such.

You’re always entitled to an opinion but you shouldn’t make the mistake of thinking that yours is the only one that is valid.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  13. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    It seems more like me expressing my opinion is a problem here

14. Nicolas Caged

Nicolas Caged Member

Local Time:
    It’s not so much the opinion, it’s the tone and the rhetoric. The way you deliver your posts is quite confrontational and I’m not surprised others are clapping back.

HT89 likes this.
  15. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    Here's the thing, Im not going on threads people started saying this. I started a thread to express my opinion, you people going here and chiming in. Keep that in mind

16. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    LOL!

17. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Well...that pretty much is the POINT of Forums, right? LOL

And as others have said numerous times now, it's not your opinion, it's just how you come across delivering it. I'm know there are folks on here who have similar opinions to yours, so you're not alone in your thoughts. But when they've expressed them, they've done so in a much less ostentatious tone.

~subrick

HT89 likes this.
  18. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    I used some very clear analogies that may have upset thin skinned people who realized what I was saying, I'll never apologize for honesty. And I say again Im not going to other people's posts saying this, you people are coming to me.

19. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM

Why are you here?

What are you looking for?

While your overall presentation could reasonably be described as contentious, self-important, and dogged, you should take note of the many of the responses on this thread were restrained, not unfriendly, and, dare I say, kindly and sympathetic .

Many of them have not sought to judge your opinions, and instead suggested that it was your "tone" that was the problem. They suggested that you engage in more conversations on CM and ask honest questions rather than offer proclamations.

Of course, there's no reason to listen to anyone on this site, especially those of us offering unsolicited advice about how to behave in a community that that we have long been members of, and that you just joined recently.

So I ask again, what is it that you are looking for here? Sexuality is immensely complex, and in truth, there is no right way to engage in human sexuality, except for acts that fall outside your local laws.

However, I emphasize "local," because laws don't make something wrong or right, laws are only about social boundaries agreed upon in your particular locale.

Folks on here might be genuinely interested to have you share, what sounds like a number of unfortunate experiences, and perhaps you might like to journal about them. You can do that here.

For better or for worse you are interested in kinky stuff; I don't need to tell you that there are loads of folks out there in the wide world who would brand you a sexual deviant of the lowest form, along with everyone else on this site. I don't think that would add much to your day or mine. I guess for that reason I'm not interested in their opinion. But by the same token, they joined this board and asked questions about why we are who we are, likely as not, they would get pretty truthful and honest answers.

Whatever kinks you do or don't subscribe to are your business and no one will judge you for them as long as you're not here to proselytize about the righteousness of your selection of kinks, and the obvious inappropriateness and stupidity of ours.

That said, welcome to the party, grab a beer from your fridge and jump right in.

DoesasTold, HT89, Lakeman and 3 others like this.
  20. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    To each their own.
    It’s not our place to judge others.

Personally I prefer to have one woman own me. But I love her having others. But I’m bisexual and love playing with guys too. So it works well for me.

As for you. I used to be like you. So I know where you’re coming from. I’ve just grown and changed. So I respect your opinion. I just don’t like the way it’s posted as it seems judgmental.

Enjoy what you like but don’t judge others for being different.

21. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    Anytime the phrase "you people" is used in conjunction with a criticism, it's a recipe for conflict. There's no need for conflict here. Put simply, be polite.

Lakeman likes this.
  22. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    There's no way Im going to be able try reply to all of what you wrote.
    I look for kink sites where I might find a woman interested in the same kinks I have, all I ever find are people pretending to be someone else playing mind games on me. I joined this site after I saw a nude female pic with a chastity key on a chain around her waist. First day had a conversation with someone who wanted my number, then ghosted me. I won't go into the other girl I spoke to but it was similar.
    I wrote a post from my view of how I and other men have been treated by women, and the double standards I've seen. Im also not the type of person who follows threads and interacts with people much. I used it like a journal to describe what I see and have been through, to me it seemed like I was attacked for that. I highly doubt I will be posting on here much more. Enjoy your can of beer, mine is on tap and homemade.

23. Guest 2922

Guest 2922 Active member

Local Time:
    I had something on my mind I wanted to put to words, I was not looking for a conversation. My mistake for using this site as a journal

24. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    @lockmycock247,

You said: " I used it like a journal to describe what I see and have been through..." .

Ok, being new around here, you probably didn't know this. But, Chastity Mansion actually has an area for Blogs and Journals here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/journals-and-blogs.15/ .

Feel free to post your story there. No promises, but if we had read your experiences in that area we might have felt a bit less "under attack" for our differences in opinion.

This really is a GREAT forum and the majority of folks on here make it so. Are there exceptions? Sure. I mean, this IS the internet and all! LOL

Do fakes and phonies and scammers find their way here? Of course. It's unfortunate to hear that some of your first experiences here were interactions with some of those types. And now knowing that, I can see where that might have automatically triggered a defensive posture to your posts here.

But just so you know, I give @L-u-c-y and Her fellow Administrators and Moderators A LOT of credit on the way they run Chastity Mansion. When they see or find out something violates the standards of these Forums, they put an end to it pronto. If you feel you are being scammed by a member, I believe they would want to know about it.

Anyway, I hope you stick around and get to see that we're not really a bad lot, as I'm sure you're not either.

Good Luck,

~subrick

Beta101 likes this.
  25. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Thanks for your restrained effort to answer my question. I’m old, and never did any dating on the internet. But in real life people say, “let’s have lunch,” and never call and when you call them, they are always busy. Sometimes that’s a coincidence and sometimes it’s a polite, if roundabout way of saying, “no thanks.”

I guess I’m puzzled by what I can only perceive as your deep sense of entitlement. What did you do for these people via the internet that entitles you to expect that their behavior will match your requirements and expectations?

As for my beer comments before, which triggered a snide response about your brewmaster’s talents, I was merely trying to be convivial and metaphoric. I didn’t mean to impugn your beverage choices or presume in any way.

true42, Xileh and HT89 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice