An open letter to DickCage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Meek, Sep 16, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Meek

Meek I<3CockTeasing

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    I really like your product, but one thing that can be EASILY fixed completely ruins the experience.

Those 4 completely unnecessary air holes. Please remove the holes, or well fill them in? The one for urinating through is fine but the others just ruin it. When you urinate if your member isn't in JUST the right position the urine comes out of the other holes and goes freaking EVERYWHERE! It comes out with a bit of pressure too which sends it flying!

Does anyone agree these holes should be removed? At least offer the option of not having them. Just takes some off the assembly line before the holes are added, how hard is that?

On a positive note: I like the black model you introduced, aside from the aforementioned issue.

So anyway if you agree make a nice reply and maybe we can make them listen?

2. kinkytodd

kinkytodd New member

Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    hey Meek, I would agree with peeing if your dick is not lined up but it will help it breath a little and will hopefully help with cleaning. I just got mine in the mail today and love it. I have had numerous other models and this is hands down the most comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice