An Office fantasy.... for my Sissy Slut

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Deleted member 26316, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Deleted member 26316

Imagine I walk into your office - can anyone see you where you work?
    I am dressed in a severe navy pencil skirt suit, with white satin blouse and blue satin heels. My hair up in a tight bun, I'm excited, you can see my nipples, erect and pointy showing through the satin.
    I'm carrying a black leather tote bag, it contains everything I need to transform you into a proper little Slut....
    I walk across the room, grab you by your hair and force you to kneel infront of me. I want you to kiss my feet, worship my shoes with your tongue. I allow you to slide your hands over my satin high heels and then up my legs feeling that silky nylon under your fingers. I stop you at my knees with a sharp slap to the face. Then I step back, you've got to earn another feel.
    Reaching into the bag, I take out white satin suspenders, white lace top stockings, a white corset, a black pleated tennis skirt and a low cut silk blouse to be finished off with a pair of satin high heels.
    I get wet feeling your hard muscled legs under the nylon as I slide the stockings up your legs. I fasten the suspender belt tightly around your waist and can't resist a kiss on your cock and each arse cheek as I fasten the suspenders. Fastening the metal clasps on the corset busk, slowly, one clip at a time, then I push you to your hands and knees so I can push my knee into your back pulling on the lacing cord hard, adjusting as I go, but pulling harder and harder watching the curve of your waist appear with each tug.
    I slide that little slutty skirt up over your thighs and then glide the satin blouse up and over those broad shoulders of yours buttoning up very slowly one button at a time. The wig is last, long and dark, we are twins under the skin if not in it. The girl appears.

Are you hard yet?.......... is there pre cum beading on the head of your cock? if I kiss you there again, and glide my tongue up and down your length, dipping my tongue into the little slit, will you be able to keep your hands to yourself or will I have to restrain you?

I recline into a chair and regard my handy work, make you kneel infront of me again, with your knees spread wide, all your goodies on display, framed by the satin and nylon.
    You are to worship my feet again, your warm breath on my feet makes my body weep and I can't resist sliding my fingers into my dripping cunt and rubbing my clit over and over as you kiss my feet and slide your hot hands over and over my stocking tops and suspender straps.
    Would you like to cum yet?
    Tell me what you like.......

2. lilken05

lilken05 Junior Member

Greenwood,IN USA
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Lady Velvet,
    loved the story.im not even into feminization and it made my chastity cage a lot tighter .
    Thank You, Lady Velvet :Locker:

lacy02 likes this.
  3. sissydona

sissydona New member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    I am into feminisation and it made my wee clit hsrd. Thank you

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Love the story so far.
    Definitely going to tighten a few cages.

Xx Wendy

lacy02 likes this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    A tightening little clitty cage her, too!

6. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I love it !! You should make him beg to be locked up and then mabe he could taste your beautiful pussy !!

7. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    With utmost respect and deference to LadyVelvet: What would I like after the sophisticated imagination set up you provided? Well as my stainless steel cage is currently full to capacity my mind goes not to cumming but to providing you with hours of pleasure with my lips, my tongue my heart and soul. I would like not to cum, instead I would love to give up all my male alpha feelings, all of my years of command and conquer learning, for the opportunity you have provided with your story, to submit to my feelings of submissive service. I am a great believer in humility being the greatest learning experience and I would beg to be humbled by you. I believe some males may be enlightened to serve, protect and ask nothing. Very old fashion like Chivalry but that is what I would like in your story! Sissy Patsey Belle

lacy02 likes this.
  8. Lexy Sadie

Lexy Sadie New member

Local Time:
    This reminds me of my own office fantasies. I love the idea of a powerful Woman doing this. A Lady who has a divine wardrobe that makes my slutty self weak...and I do have a thing for impressive suits on other people. Recently I've gotten into pantsuits as well because it makes me feel more slutty to maybe wonder if there is something hard under it.

9. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    Yes please mmmmmm Anything you command Ladyvelvet you have my total submission

10. Ginanhanes

Ginanhanes Long term member

Local Time:
    Lady velvet,

Just sublime...pushes my buttons...glad I have my chastity on and a tight Rago girdle too...lovely story...

11. Silverhair

Silverhair Member

Aviation
    Orlando FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Very nice.....my favorite is foot and leg worship. Hours can be spent worshipping beautiful stocking clad legs and stiletto heels. Tell me what you desire and make me yours!

12. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Nice fantasy. Mad my cage tight

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice