An idea for keyholders to expand their keychains

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tightlockup, Jul 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. tightlockup

tightlockup Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    I hope this is the right place to mention this. I stumbled across this place:

MyFreeCams

Basically a mistress could use this site to tease any number of submissives live if she wanted to, and it allows her to make money if she'd like doing "private" or "group" shows, or her fans/slaves could "tip" her if they like.

Now while I am not advocating "financial domination" or any such thing, this might be a way for some people to interact with a female dominant in a way they haven't had the chance to do. There are a few women on this cam site (AthenaH comes to mind) who primarily get on there just to talk to her friends - I have no idea if there is some sort of minimum charge for the model, I assume not because it is getting more popular with each passing day.

For those who are locked up, unlike a lot of sites often you will find models in these rooms who are naked and doing all sorts of teasing activity. Try telling them you are all locked up and see what happens. If you actually decide to spend some money here you can even share your video with the models, which could come in handy for doing an online domination scene even if no money changes hands.

Maybe I'm wrong, but this seems a lot like a totally different sort of cam site. What do y'all think?

TL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice