Amy & Robert - from vanilla to kinky relationship

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Ikari, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ikari

Ikari New member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    Episode I

On Monday evening I was on the train going back to my house when my phone buzzed. It was Amy texting me...

- Baby, can I ask you something?
    - Sure thing! What's on Your mind? - I was little puzzled
    - I've read the blog You send me few days ago, You know about chastity and domination…
    - Yeah, and? – wow my heart was racing. Is she angry? Confused? Liked it?
    - I would like You, as soon as you come back, lock yourself in your small cage. Will you do it baby?

I was shocked! She never started conversation about chastity or things related to it on her own! Sure, many times we talked about it but it was always my own imitative. My penis immediately went stiff as I read her texts.

- Uhmm sure Amy, I will do it, if You want it…
    - Yes I want it, I want you to be locked this whole week 'till you see me again on the weekend. I think I understand more now about Your submissive cravings after reading it. So I want to try and fulfill them and be a bit your Dom [​IMG]
    - God Amy… - I was close to moan right there on the train!
    - What is it? My little boy gets exited on this idea? That his penis is going to be locked from now on?
    - Y...yes, please don’t make me say it You know I'm embarrassed! - she was right I was super horny that very moment
    - So when home, you will shower, put your cage like a good boy you are and send me a pic as a prove, ok?
    - Yes Amy… I will

Later that evening with shaking hands I was preparing my cage. God, this is really happening. Part of me wanted it for some time already but still… No more wanking whenever I want? Would it hurt? And what was most puzzling for me, will I be able to control myself and not unlock during this period.

With a little struggle I managed to put the cage on my penis and bring the lock to the hole. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and pushed the lock secure. Click!…

Next days were emotional torture but same time arousing as hell! When you lock yourself for the 1st time you feel the cage constantly. The presence is there! Many times I would just got horny from texting Amy or checking something sexy online and trying to touch my penis but instead feeling the numb plastic. God!

We didn't chat much about it. Just few texts in the morning or evening - how I'm feeling, am I doing good, am I still her good little boy. Nothing mayor but enough to keep me horny and needy!

Thursday changed things a bit! It was about 5 pm and I knew she just finished her work

- Hi baby!
    - Hi Amy [​IMG], All good? Going home already?
    - Yeah! Finally! I'm already in a bus and You know what? I have an idea [​IMG]
    - Idea? What You mean
    - You told me this morning You are really horny, right?
    - So much Amy, I'm going a bit crazy! Can I unlock for a few minutes? Please!
    - No you can't! Don't even ask about it! But I thought You would like to get some pleasure, right?
    - Yes anything really, please Amy I'm so frustrated.
    - Good, so go to You bedroom right now, take Your black friend and some lube and You have about 10 min 'till I'm home. You can pleasure yourself like a good boy should. No stroking but playing with a nice big cock. Will you do it?

Wow, did she really want me to do it? I mean yeah we played with my ass a bit, that’s why she even game me her...big realistic black dildo after first time I took it all, but It was mostly when I was unlocked and not so super horny. Plus, having a limited time just adds humiliating aspect – I just had few minutes to pleasure myself in the ass... like a gay boy... completely ignoring my penis...

- Are you serious?!
    - Yes , I am! And now you lost precious time you could have on your own with you friend…

I jumped from my chair and rushed to my bedroom. From the bottom drawer I took out dildo, lube and lied it on the bed. My penis wanted to rip the cage apart. I craving pleasure...any pleasure! Ashamed, almost red faced I put lube on my right palm and stroke the black cock… I knew what is up for me and even I feel this tingling sensation deep in my boyhole.

Being on my back, legs apart and putting this cock at the entrance of my ass, seeing my locked… small penis was like emotional masochism… I hated and loved it at the same time!

- How are You going baby? Remember you don't have much time left.

I pushed my hips down biting my lower lip. It hurt so I tried to relax. I had this cock in me before but always with some finger preparing/teasing… I closed my eyes and push one final time with my hips down. Fuck! It went straight into me. Massive realist cock resting deep im my hole.

- It's in me Amy… all of it
    - Good, You don't have to right to me right now, just ride it like a little needy bitch you are. I'm sure You are loving it and soon you will moan like a little girl!

And I was… riding the cock with all my stamina, moaning and squealing, concentrating only on my ass. After minute or two the pain fated away leaving only pleasure and frustration.

- Fucking cage – I want to stroke so bad! But… I can't … I promise I will be good boy… - I continued to ride it, loosing myself in it. All I could think about to be able to cum finally...even just from fucking myself with a cock shape dildo lying in my bed.

I didn't even know when it happened but when she text me again my legs where actually up in the air, bend in knees with my feet pointing straight just like a girl would during sex and my left hand was on my nipple.

- Ok, I’m home baby. Stop whatever you are doing and take your friend out of you!
    - No please Amy… please! Just a bit more! - was it me saying all this!?
    - Stop it I said!
    - Y.. yes Amy… ok
    - Good boy. Don't you think You should thank me for this? Wasn’t it good for You?
    - Oh yes..I'm sorry … it was it was! Thank You! I..i just feel frustrated even more!
    - Good! I mean it should be like this, right? But don't You worry much… just 3 more days and we will see each other [​IMG]

2. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    good read!

Patsey Belle likes this.
  3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Awesome story!

4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Good job, looking for part 2

5. Ikari

Ikari New member

Local Time:
    I'm glad You all like it... 2nd part it on it's way :) Just want to add 2 things - this is mostly real story with minor things changed and well You can say ongoing right now :) So if u have any feedback ideas.. You know please don't hesitate - my girlfriend is reading it too and she is beginner Dominatrix and could learn/inspire from You a lot!

SoumisCH likes this.
  6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Nice! Can't wait for next episode!

7. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Ikari: I love your story and your wonderful imagination! However my true respect goes out to your "beginner Dominatrix"! OMG she is the true heroine of your wonderful imagination! I am going to go through all of the wonderful material from altar boy and add whatever I can find that fits your story part 2, and will inspire your "beginner Dominatrix" to take total control of your future! She and only she is the true heroine, and she needs all the thanks for all of your most delicious frustration! So be ever grateful to your "beginner Dominatrix" as we all envy you in every way, and I for one would steal your "beginner Dominatrix" from you in a heart beat! :) :) :) Love you both!

8. Patsey Belle

Canada
    Local Time:
    As promised below is a snip-it of a story from altar boy to inspire your "beginner Dominatrix" to take total control of your future!

Captivated by Kaylie

Submitted by: Intrigued Writer

She told him how much she had come to appreciate his quiet strength, his loving and gentle demeanor, even his problematic but teenager like continual erections. She then admitted that tonight she wanted to punish him for cheating on her, for lying to her. His body stiffened as he heard this and he began to protest, but she gripped his balls tighter and SHHHHH'D him once more. He sat still as she continued.

She told him how she had been at the office when he was out and a parcel came for him. As if on cue, his body betrayed him and went rigid. She continued - telling him at first she was extremely hurt, as it came from a person overseas... Now she said, she realized that this may be that chastity device of which he had spoken and that if this was true, then she wanted to apologize for thinking that he was cheating on her, lying to her about not being involved.. Was this true, she asked?

Jim was in a state of shock about this time and did what she expected. He apologized for ever making her imagine there could be another, other than her. He then admitted that yes, he had been expecting a delivery and was wondering why it hadn't arrived..

It was then that she delivered the final stroke, the bold move of her plan.. Kaylie said, "Well, seeing as you lost the bet and did in fact orgasm, the proof of which is in the condoms, I guess you are now my slave for the next month". "What I want for my slave", she continued, "Is for him to be wearing his brand new chastity device with the woman he claims to love, holding the keys".

DoesasTold likes this.
  9. Ikari

Ikari New member

Local Time:
    Episode II – Before the weekend

Those 3 days were like frustrating and arousing nightmare. I understand that for some of You being locked up for long, long time is normal, You got used to it but for me it was all new and fresh (well still is!). I was basically thinking non stop about sex, release, about my cage and of course about Amy.

She was casually asking me sometimes about my feelings, frustration. How I am dealing with all this. But she kept teasing to a minimum after last play. Well except one evening just before our date/weekend.

It was about 8 pm and she was going back from gym, when she texted me this:

- Hi baby what are you doing?

- Nothin' much hon. Was finishing one project for work and will do my laundry right now, maybe clean the dishes. Yourself?

- Tired! It was a long day! I just want to lay down and drink some tea!

- Shame I can't be there with You tonight. Would love to make You something to eat, maybe massage you after, some back rub and your feet too!

- Mmmm what a good boy you are. I can already see our little experiment changing You :)

- I dunno, really babe I just feel different weird, so horny!

- Well, I guess it should be like that, right?

- Yeah I know! It's just

- ???

- I fell less manly! Maybe a bit girly I have to sit down to pee and I have no control over this.

- But You wanted this right? And don't lie! I can see it. Even if u feel less manly I mean isn't it a bit true? You locked yourself 'cause I told You, you stay locked all week you play with yourself like a girl or a gayboy would it's not manly! You are right!

- Baby..please

- Please what god whining already? And I was going to give You some task for the evening

- No Amy! I'm not! What You mean? - - at this moment my whole body stated to tingle and I felt warm, fuzzy feeling around tummy and my locked penis.

- Well I thought you would like to take Your aneros plug lube it and push it gentle into You boy pussy. Maybe stay like that for uhm lets say 30 min. Do your things as You planned.

- Are You serious Amy?

- You piss me of with such questions! Yes for real do You want to play or not? Maybe You just not aroused enough we can stop it whenever You want!

- No..no please don't be mad Amy I will do it sure

- So get going and I will text You when Your time is up...

My heart was racing like a madman! Is this is happening for real? Did she just called my ass...a pussy? For some weird reason that thing just put shivers all over my body A pussy is ...a girly thing

With all that in my head I put some lube on the aneros. It went in smoothly. Mmmm god, the wave of pleasure just rushed thru me! Part of me was saying, almost screaming, I shouldn’t like it so much only gays like it back there. But in few seconds my body betrayed me and a first shy moan escaped my mouth. Wow the feeling of frustration and pleasure. With every step I made, every motion of my body, toy moved in me too rubbing this one special spot.

30 minutes passed quickly. I found myself moaning… almost squealing during last 15 min and to my horror, even being soooo aroused and frustrated I was...completely limp! This brought new level to my shame and weirdly even more arousal.

I read before about such situation when people stop having erections or even become smaller 'cause of the cage wearing long period of time but never really thought about it before. But now… I did! I was scared! Scared and… thrilled! How a guy could imagine himself getting smaller and almost like always limp and get kick from it… what was happening to me?

Saturday evening finally came. On the train all I could think about was to take the cage of and have sex with Amy. My hand wandered to my jeans more often then I wanted and the amazing frustration grew every minute. But still I was limp in my cage. I tried to focus on my small penis, think sexy things but nothing helped - I stayed small and limp.

Amy waited for me at the station and we went straight to her house. She looked lovely! Perfect makeup, extra skinny jeans and those sexy eyes I could always look into for hours. We chitchatted about our week, her work, mine – but in my head I was just picturing us in bed making love, knowing I will still need to wait.

After dinner we finally landed in her bed kissing and foundling like a young couple in love should. She is amazing kisser. Our tongues danced together teasing each other slowly. We once joked it's like lesbian kissing each other. My hands brushed her body, her tights and breasts. I even started to hump her tight still kissing her passionately.

- Mmmm, I see somebody is a really horny boy tonight – she whispered to my ear as her hand venture inside my pants and grabbed the cage

- God Amy, so much… fuck! I'm so horny right now!

- I can tell – she smiled – What a good boy you are. You stayed good all week, locked and secure like a good little boy should

- Y..yes, I was good, I did all as you asked – I couldn't think straight. Her hand was stroking slowly me with the whole cage! - please...please…

- Please what? What do You want? - and she nibble my ear

- Please unlock me, I want to fuck Your pussy, please!

- You want to put your penis here? - and she took my hand and push in into her panties.

She was wet already, really wet. And extra smooth! She must shaved just few hours ago. I closed my eyes and started to play with her pussy. When I pushed my finger in there was no resistance! She was flooding! Warm and wet inside.

- Mmmmm – I love when she makes this first moan when I play with her – I want you to play with me baby… I want to cum.. yes...mmm… I love how you finger me...love your fingers baby! - all I could do was keep fingering her and dryhump her leg – baby… ahh..yes… maybe… you will stay one more day locked? Just this evening.

- Amy… no please why?! I want to cum!

- You will cum.. but tomorrow baby I promise… yes don’t stop… mmm… will You be a good and wait

- Amy…

- Say you want to stay locked more for me! - she moan and arched her back

- I..i…

- Say it!

- Please...can I stay locked one more day please…

- What a good boy… if You ask so nicely you will! Shame, I thoughts you will fight more like a man...and finally fuck me…

- Amy!

- Shhh… don't even try to say anything more right now. Just make me cum! - and she pushed my head to her soaking pussy

traveler and Mark Owen like this.
  10. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
  11. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    Great read and frustrating for you but such fun and a turn on at the same time. When I am locked and pleasing my wife part of me wants to stay locked and frustrated and when she goes for the key I feel a tinge of disappointment, I do want out and want to feel her wet pussy surround my cock but I also want her to use me more as her slave.

Ikari likes this.
  12. Patsey Belle

Canada
    Local Time:
    If this story reflects actual events then you are Soooo fortunate to have stumbled into a beautiful Female Lead Relationship and a Princess to worship for her knowledge, skill and if not experience, true understanding of how to control a male! I recommend for the future of the story or the FLR, the following:

"The 21st century sexual role of male gender: The decline of the penis and its replacement by the tongue is symbolic of the decline of males in all spheres, and their replacement by the newly ascendancy females. For so long women who did not experience orgasms by way of vaginal penetration were told there was something wrong with them.
    Thank God women have exploded that myth and are telling men that clitoral stimulation is what they need and the penis is not capable of that. The fall of the penis and the rise of the clitoris are completely in line with the decline of men and the rise of women in so many areas today. Instead of a man’s heavy body on top of a woman thrusting into her as hard as he can, now more and more it is a man on his knees with his tongue on her clitoris concentrating on her pleasure, while his penis hangs uselessly totally unwanted and unneeded. How the mighty have fallen!"
    You may find permanent chastity your most delightful future, Soooo lucky! :) :) :)

13. Ikari

Ikari New member

Local Time:
    Anyone know why I cannot change my post? I try to edit it and cannot :/ I mean more then once?

Patsey Belle likes this.
  14. traveler

traveler whatever

Software Developer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You have something like 5 minutes to edit your post after you initially "post" your message. After that you can't edit it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice