Amicus

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Peaches, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    My first try with a "ball trap" device and it has been a wonderful experience. I was unsure if I could even wear one due to my perception of how high my testicles can hang.

MCN devices are very affordable and super high quality. Two reasons I chose to try his devices. I went with the amicus even though I have a PA. With the uncertainty of it fitting I didn't want to add another measurement to the fold.

I went with the shorter option cage. 1.75" and 1.25" internal ring diameter. I also bought the rubber sizing rings recommend by mark. I highly recommend doing that. My base ring is 1.75". I went with the oval ring and love the fit.

I ordered off the website Friday, my device shipped Tuesday. I received it Friday. So only one week from ordered to locked. I opted for the set screw, very clean look to it. My wife loves the heart key.

It fits almost perfectly! The base ring is perfect, but when I get another device from MCN to incorporate my PA I'll probably go a little more snug in the cage. But as is it's tight enough and still very secure.

Overall I'm extremely happy with my Amicus! I have pictures in my gallery. Any questions ask away!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I love the oval ring as well. It’s a subtle change but I’m glad Mark offers it. You can use that ring with a Contender if and when you make that next step!

Mark added my PA mount later in my original device, after I was ready. I was stretching up at the time but it was good have that initial fit to know my setback. He turned around the upgraded device in a week. He’s really diligent and helpful!

3. LockedinMCO

LockedinMCO Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    Do you find the oval more secure? My balls tend to pop out so any advantage, I’ll take. Going to order my contender this week after wearing test rings a few days.

4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Security I can't say. Comfort definitely.

Have you used sizing rings yet? Imo. If you haven't don't order yet.

Popping out probably means your base ring isn't correct.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I can’t say it’s magically more secure. I did it for my comfort. It changes the distance between the bottom of the base ring to the bottom of the cage ring. I got mine 1/8” out of round by request.

I have a wily left testicle that used to always find a way free. The fit I have now in Mark’s Contender has resolved that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice