Amicus falling off/sizing question

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by Slave-boy, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Slave-boy

Slave-boy Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    I received the Amicus from Mark a few weeks ago with excellent service and good shipping time. The device looks good; my wife commented that she likes its looks.

My problem is that, if I’m relaxed enough, the device can just fall off. I ordered the smallest base ring (1 5/8”) and the 3/8” gap. I worry that going smaller on the base ring might. It be a good idea, since this one seems on the verge of being too tight. Note that I had this issue with a cheap Chinese device too, so it’s a “me” problem not an Amicus problem.

Any experience or suggestions?

2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mine has never fallen off but it did draw down a bit when the heat is up. A smaller base ring took care of that problem but now the 1 5/8 ring is too small for me. Mark custom made a 1 11/16 ring so I'm giving that a try.

You may need a smaller base ring. Email mark he can probably make a smaller one, but you probably need to know what size you need.

Slave-boy likes this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    How many fingers can you fit underneath the base ring when you’re flaccid? Are you filling the cage? Are your balls still trapped and your penis comes free?

I agree with ClearStatic that a smaller base ring may be in order.

Mark can make any size base ring and gap. You can get a 1-1/2” or sizes to the nearest 1/16” if you need.

Slave-boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice